Finally I've found another Light Blue TR...and Its for sale...

The ad says 2384 produced in light blue (in 86?). Anyone know how many were made in 87? My wife's 87T is light blue with chrome trim. Yours sure looks great Mr. Tee

you guys have any pictures of yours??? feel free to email @ de1r2ek@hotmail.com or im me at Buickregalturbot im usually on :) is there any real way to find out how many of a color/combo were built through gm?

hey frank you didnt happen to be the mysterious guy in the grey shirt looking for me did ya?? IDk i came back with kaminski and my dad and the guy with the monte said some guy in a grey shirt was looking for the owner of my car...he said it was someone interested in buying it but I didnt listen to much he said...I somehow always manage to miss you thought I am not sure i met you before nor remember what ya look like....

could use a nicer daily driver !!! o well have to wait till after school to do anything...would like to do couple more things to the regal i.e. turbo and dyno/tune ... Tho i have to admit you guys might kill me I fell in love with a mustang I saw at teh Bucks County show...dark green with white vert top and leather...novi supercharger just frekin clean ass hauling car....ok im done...:)

Originally posted by Mr. Tee
could use a nicer daily driver !!! o well have to wait till after school to do anything...would like to do couple more things to the regal i.e. turbo and dyno/tune ... Tho i have to admit you guys might kill me I fell in love with a mustang I saw at teh Bucks County show...dark green with white vert top and leather...novi supercharger just frekin clean ass hauling car....ok im done...:)

:mad: :mad: :( :( :( :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes::)

I have an tendancy to appreciate all kinds of cars so shoot me!!!:( :D but maybe frank saw it he would have to agree...there was a ton of rice burners there...least I dont like anyof them !!!

There's a light metallic blue T Type up here with 55K miles. Bone, bone stock and a lower ask price than the reserve on this car. ;)

Very nice color!

(Two basic rules I'm following before ever getting another 2nd TR...any color except black, and no more TR bucket seats!)

:)

Derek...

Your car is sweet.....wish mine was:( I got a question for you....How did you mount your tach above the radio and ac controls like that? That is where I was gonna put mine but wanted a clean install and yours is definatly clean;)

6 pack maybe this pic will help ya...its velcro'd down no holes!...
nm it web shots wont let me direct link....go to my album below and click on the pics of the regal and half way down there are some clear shots on how it was mounted and wired so that only if your deadcenter inside you can see the wiring...

No that was not me Derick. I was in a pale yellow GN shirt. :) You going to any other ABC's cruise night? Or better yet, the Merchantville NJ car show?

Originally posted by Mr. Tee
hey frank you didnt happen to be the mysterious guy in the grey shirt looking for me did ya?? IDk i came back with kaminski and my dad and the guy with the monte said some guy in a grey shirt was looking for the owner of my car...he said it was someone interested in buying it but I didnt listen to much he said...I somehow always manage to miss you thought I am not sure i met you before nor remember what ya look like....

this friday is the first rollin rods at fudruckers and sat. is the magna meet might be at both one or none not sure yet....

yea we may try to make fudruckers. Traffic won't be too bad. Shore traffic did not start yet lol