Fire destroys THREE turbo Buicks today

turbofabricator

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pacific-northwest-area/285742-seattle-garage-fire.html

Dennis Hogan is a great friend and he lost his three T-Types in a horrific fire this morning. He had a 1986 T-Type that ran 9.2 @149 with a stageII and through three mufflers, a 1987 T-Type with a stageI 274" engine that just ran a 10.2@134.8 in full street trim, and another beautiful '87 T that ran 11.3's@119 and drove like a NEW car. I have spent countless hours helping/building engines for Dennis and he has been a good friend for nearly 20 years. I am speechless.:mad: :frown:
I'm sure he could use some encouragement. His cars wer insured along with the building, but his Buicks have been his life for 20 years. He has contributed either directly or indirectly to the Buick community in many ways.
I am truely sorry about your loss Dennis,
Ken.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/pacific-northwest-area/285742-seattle-garage-fire.html

Dennis Hogan is a great friend and he lost his three T-Types in a horrific fire this morning. He had a 1986 T-Type that ran 9.2 @149 with a stageII and through three mufflers, a 1987 T-Type with a stageI 274" engine that just ran a 10.2@134.8 in full street trim, and another beautiful '87 T that ran 11.3's@119 and drove like a NEW car. I have spent countless hours helping/building engines for Dennis and he has been a good friend for nearly 20 years. I am speechless.:mad: :frown:
I'm sure he could use some encouragement. His cars wer insured along with the building, but his Buicks have been his life for 20 years. He has contributed either directly or indirectly to the Buick community in many ways.
I am truely sorry about your loss Dennis,
Ken.

That is terrible Ken,,,, as we set here in Bowling Green seeing the new school Buicks kick the Old school Buicks..... This is terrible:eek:

Ty

Wow that is terrible, I hope he gets at least one more.
I am just happy that no one got hurt.

hope things are well

sorry for your loss, that's a hard hit for someone who obviously collects good cars.

Sad News

Saw one of his Stage cars at the GS Nats 2 or 3 years ago. Very Impressive. And very quiet.

Sorry to hear of your loss, Dennis, and even though they were insured, I know that they will be virtually impossible to replace.

I know firsthand what happens. THIS SUX!!! :(

Attachments

• Burn7.jpg
    Burn7.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 448
Sorry to hear this Dennis! Dennis is a die hard Buick guy. For years now, I hae seen him bring multiple Buicks to the local races. This is terrible! :frown:

:frown: RIP Buicks!! Sucks to hear this happened, but at least no one was hurt.

These cars are evil to the core :eek: . Good luck

Wow, that is horrible to hear and I am very sorry for Dennis!:( I truly hate to hear when any of these cars have been destroyed (totalled) or stolen as the numbers are just getting fewer and fewer.

This has been a very bad week for the Turbo Buicks!!!:eek: