First Kill with the TR

DrkBluT-TyPe

1986 Buick Regal T-Type
Well i was at a car meet with some friends and we decide to go take a cuise. So we are at this light and this 5.0 Litre Foxbody mustang gt passes and looks...gives a rev and drives off. We follow him and wave him down. We ask if he wants to run. He agrees with a "pshhhhhhhh i'll turn around". So we turn around and he starts a car ahead of me :confused: ...ya he wouldn't slow down and he hits it....so i in return hit it. I blow by him like he was parked. After doing that 2 times...once from a roll another from a stop, he asks what engine. And i reply "v6." He replys nah man really, im running a v8 5L,cam,and flowmasters,no way thats a v6. I go pull over....and we did, he saw 6 cyl.'s and was amazed. He said nice car, and we went our seperate ways...his eyes a lil bigger then mine :D. The three friends in my car were amazed...never been in my buick before. But ya, when i was running him i noticed my boost jumping...like spikeing. Went to my tuner to scope things out...it has to be a boost leak,atleast i hope. But where...any replys on why my car may be doing this will be grately appreciated. My boost bounces from 15-20 :( not good, suppose to be 22#. :frown: Hopefully not too big of a problem.

next time , tell your buddies to get out, so you can really crack that ass !

at least stick ur friends in the trunk to help ur traction!

2-3 friends in the trunk = 2-3 more pounds of boost for your launch! :biggrin: