Fontana 8/12

I owe Neal one from the last session; I guess I'd better get him signed up since he tells me he got his car back together just a few days ago. ;) I'll see if the wife wants to take out the GTO like she did last time....

The car is running I'm IN!!

Guy's,

I had my wife sign me up earlier today. She said there are already 60 cars on the list. Don't dilly dally if you're planning on going. Keep in mind Vegas isn't too far away so a couple of practice sessions are a good thing. Hope to see ya there.

Neal

I'm In

See you guys there! Should be an awesome time....as always. Bringing the slicks this time and allot of boost.

Raymond Bunch said:
See you guys there! Should be an awesome time....as always. Bringing the slicks this time and allot of boost.

What happened with selling the car?

Or have too much discressionary income and be a glutton for punishment. :)

Neal

Jeff Rand said:
Anyone who owns a turbo Buick must be on some kind of drugs.
Jeff

750H.P.V6 said:
Or have too much discressionary income and be a glutton for punishment. :)

Neal

I'm on the glutton for punishment side... I'm now poor... but I can take a beating like no other. :rolleyes:

ledzeppac said:
What happened with selling the car?

Well, after not looking at it for a couple of days reality set back in. I just knew I would be kicking my self in the pants again. :p

Raymond Bunch said:
Well, after not looking at it for a couple of days reality set back in. I just knew I would be kicking my self in the pants again. :p

good choice!

Neal sent you an email.

Jeff,

Sounds like you'll be cuttin' it close. I still have to get some new seatbelts myself. I know Jason is waiting on his torque convertor form Art Carr. I'll keep my fingers crossed that we all make it. :)

Neal

Jeff Rand said:
Neil,
It all depends on the return of my trans. If it ships tomorrow I should make it to Fontana.
Jeff

I'll be there....but just watching :( neone need some help? (besides a ride home? :tongue: ) Just got back from Palmdale. Got it tuned for a consistent 11 oh........ Hello 11.49 -11.00 brackets.. :cool: Motor is getting tired...Anybody got heads and cam they wanna sell???

-scott wile

Looks like I will not be racing at Fontana on 8/12. I am still waiting on my trans. So if someone would like to take my place give me a call at 714-308-8649.
Jeff