Found a hack saw in my car.

krom

Alky graveyard parking.
Was having a bad day at work and decided to go home early. When I got in my car I heard the alarm and saw the column smashed.

Nick Micale had just a month earlier convinced me that I needed a PowerLock alarm system. The Scumwads had disconnected the alarm but the PowerLock system is built to prevent theft and it worked.

I have parked my Mustang and truck in the same spot for years, but I now believe that the Buick needs to watched at all times.

So far it looks like the column needs to fixed along with the piece under the dash that protects the fuse holder. Stereo and Scanmaster was not taken.

Also found in the car was 1 dirty ear plug. :confused:

You gotta reach under the car to rip the wires out running to the horn for the alarm and you better have ear plugs in. You wanna hear the owner coming while you are taking a hacksaw to his steering column then you better remember to take at least one of them out. ;)

Glad to hear the car is still in your possession. :)

Sorry to hear about the damage, Denny. At least you still own the car. That's a relief. I think you should drown your sorrows inside a shiny 69 Cuda......hehehehe:D

Makes me kinda wonder if someone from work coulda done it.
Someone from another shift.
If they was to take the car and offload it to someone else.
Or maybe someone at work knew what kinda alarm you had.

Justa thought.