FS: cat back ex w/flowmasters

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
I have for sale my used exhaust. I got 2 flowmasters 42541 2.5" on the dual hooker cat back set up. I also have turn downs on the mufflers tips which dump before the rear axel. $200 and gotta bring your own transpertation, i dought it will fit in my prius. Exhaust has 2 hangers on the mufflers and attached to my 3" hi-flow cat. Its the 3" oval hooker y pipe which turns into dual 2.5" pipes. I have a video of how the exhaust sounds, ima try to upload it for download.

Darkside

HERE IS THE VIDEO, its 2 old videos 1 of idel and 1 of a short run. Exhaust is $200 and we can work out pick ups or delivery.
That run was on 50 lb injectors, trans plus, and ta60 with my powerstroke and thdp....only 14psi haha it was a nice daily!! The run from the stop sign was recorded video'ed before my idel video. The idel video was the last video before i turned her off for the past 3 years...Now im waking her back up with some new parts, im pretty excited. Some new parts include a new exhuast so I have no need for this one even though it was sweet and worked great, and i dont want to deal with gaybay so local sale would be nice. Anyways, let me know, enjoy the movie clip ;)

Video - forced induction 6 piston exhaust

Darkside