FS or Maybe Trade: Centerline Convos

DoWork

Hey guys,

As the title says, i have a set of 15" Centerlines for sale. As for the width, I am not 100% sure, but I would be willing to bet they are 7" wheels. They are wrapped in 215's, and they buldge slightly. If my math is correct, they should be right around 7", 7 1/2" at the widest. they have a 5x4.75 BP, with a 3 1/2" BS(I think I measured right....went from the mounting face to the outside of the bead). I have a total of 5 centers for them. Overall the wheels are in good shape, but they could use a good polishing. There is a few tiny knicks in them from tire irons, but no rash or gouges. The centers have a bit of surface rust which comes off easily with some steel wool. The domed decals on the centers, however, have seen better days.

100_0361.jpg

100_0362.jpg

100_0366.jpg

100_0367.jpg

Now, I priced these out and the go for around $185 each new. I would like to see around $125 ea, but I would be willing to entertain serious offer. Price does NOT include shipping. These DO have tires on them, but are not included in the price. The rears are bald thanks to me, and the fronts are starting to dry rot a bit. I would just throw them in for the price of shipping if so desired. If not, I suppose I could have them peeled and ship wheels only.

As for trades, I am really only looking for wheels. I am really wanting some stock GN wheels, maybe some T wheels, I'm not sure, lets see what you got! I MAY be persuaded to trade for a 87 GN grille, or/and some headlight buckets/corner markers for the same car.

EDIT: I DO have the cap for the one that is missing in the pic. I forgot to put it on after measuring Backspacing LOL.