Fuel rail tee adapter

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
Is this the adapter that i need in order to run a cowl mount fuel gauge as well as a underhood. I would like the ability to adjust fuel pressure without continuing to close the hood. I found this from Caspers. Any drawback to this?
102071-320-250x250_0.jpg

Besides adding another potential leak source those little under hood gauges are notoriously inaccurate. They may start out accurate, if you're lucky, but the heat will eventually affect readings. When you start getting conflicting readings you'll end up closing the hood and checking the more accurate gauge anyway. Aside from the occasional tweaking, once you have it set correctly you shouldn't have to futz with it all that much anyway.

No prob. Did you mount your hood mount gauge already? I just installed mine bout a month ago. Some don't like it but I think it looks bad ass!

No prob. Did you mount your hood mount gauge already? I just installed mine bout a month ago. Some don't like it but I think it looks bad ass!
Any pictures? I was thinking of doing something similar to make sure pressure & boost go up properly.

I have the hood mount gauge from TR Customs. For the most part I leave it off and nestle it in the engine bay by the brake MC. Don't really like the 'Joe Dirt' look driving on the street and I have no mullet to go with it.
I mount it back on hood when going to the track.......simple 4 stainless screws and it's on.

Is this the adapter that i need in order to run a cowl mount fuel gauge as well as a underhood. I would like the ability to adjust fuel pressure without continuing to close the hood. I found this from Caspers. Any drawback to this?View attachment 303729
I had one of those. Leaked like woman after 6 kids.

Thanks for the pictures, it does look sharp but I also get what gusszgs says. To each their own & it really is easy enough to either leave it mounted or store it in the engine bay.
Yeah, they're not everyone's cup of tea but I dig the look :)