Fuel Sensor for XFI

Any flex sensor will work. The new straight flow design units will work just fine. You can place the sensor in your return line where you find a good spot. It could be argued where you should put it but I have one shortly after the regualtor in the return and on my other car have it at the tank in the return and I couldn't tell any difference in correction speed.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Any flex sensor will work. The new straight flow design units will work just fine. You can place the sensor in your return line where you find a good spot. It could be argued where you should put it but I have one shortly after the regualtor in the return and on my other car have it at the tank in the return and I couldn't tell any difference in correction speed.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
so you would recommend what toby posted below?
upload_2016-4-14_22-43-42-png.277713

The best place to put it in my opinion would be straight over the differential. A few reasons why. One, it makes a nice mounting location. It's flat. Two, you can run your return line from the filter to the sensor, and buy another 48" an-6 assembly to run to your sender. This way you have no breaks in your assembled lines.

I put mine by the brake master cylinder. It is in the return line less than 2 feet from regulator. Also I put it there to have a shorter run of wiring to xfi

how long ago was this for the pricing? Now it says the sensor is $82.99 and everything else is higher as well? just curious?

Been a year plus. If you shop around you will get a better deal. Need to search off the continental OEM part number. My search ended up pulling under jegs as a chevy performance part number. Who knows???? Branding I guess. Also feel free to order one from overseas as they are all made in China and are the same.