G body parts refund? ??

Jared,

I saw your dispute come through yesterday. We have been short staffed by 4 key people during our busiest time of year. Our receptionist had a family emergency (daughter hit by a drunk driver) and is in Boston, we have another employee (who processes inbound returns and credits) out for surgery in both hands. Surgery did not go as expected and she will not be returning until May. We are running several weeks behind just trying to cover the positions that are out. I don’t believe I was in the loop with your return. I am helping out in Customer Service until we can get some temporary help. Let me know the reason for your return and details and I will look your return up get you taken care of today.

Thank you,

Sandy Fox

GBody Parts LLC • 7207 Main Street • Bethel, NC 27812

Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 10:34 PM
To: customerservice@gbodyparts.com
Subject: Disputing no refund

You guys have such an awesome company awesome products but your customer service isn't that great I ended up calling PayPal to dispute a no refund from Gbodyparts for hydroboost $631. I just don't understand your people skills here's a picture of the receipt from the post office tracking numbers there delivery date was on the 7th at the front desk .jaredmyers86@yahoo.com

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE DeviceJared,

I saw your dispute come through yesterday. We have been short staffed by 4 key people during our busiest time of year. Our receptionist had a family emergency (daughter hit by a drunk driver) and is in Boston, we have another employee (who processes inbound returns and credits) out for surgery in both hands. Surgery did not go as expected and she will not be returning until May. We are running several weeks behind just trying to cover the positions that are out. I don’t believe I was in the loop with your return. I am helping out in Customer Service until we can get some temporary help. Let me know the reason for your return and details and I will look your return up get you taken care of today.

Thank you,

Sandy Fox

Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 10:34 PM
To: customerservice@gbodyparts.com
Subject: Disputing no refund

You guys have such an awesome company awesome products but your customer service isn't that great I ended up calling PayPal to dispute a no refund from Gbodyparts for hydroboost $631. I just don't understand your people skills here's a picture of the receipt from the post office tracking numbers there delivery date was on the 7th at the front Desk

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So maybe I should cut them some slack? It would have been nice to just get a email from them explaining. I'm sure it's not easy being a vendor. Time will tell if I get my money back

That's the email between me and Gbodyparts

Be optimistic but do your due diligence, they have many excuses in the filing cabinet and don't let the P/P dispute expire.

Hope it all works out for you.

You aren't the first and certainly won't be the last to have problems with Gbody.

Wait a minute, we have a POTUS????

When did this happen and why did I not here of it!!!

MDAVIS. Please explain the bad spelling in that post.

Surely you jest or have fat fingers.

MDAVIS. Please explain the bad spelling in that post.

Surely you jest or have fat fingers.
I think people fat finger posts while on their mobile device. I've done it a few times not knowing until I got some PM's from members about it :D

His eBay service is good for obvious reasons. He is held accountable! Bad reviews are followed with warnings and fines through eBay. If a post says they accept returns, then they damn sure better handle it accordingly.

I never understood people's mentality with shopping with them. It's a crap shoot. Keep gambling and you may as well become this guy one day. Then again, maybe not. People do win the lottery, I guess.

Plenty of great vendors that can fulfill your order AND will have the customer service to back their product.

This will go unheard as it always does, so if you must, order from him on eBay. If you can't find it on there, look in other places or take a gamble.

Hi Jared,

I checked with the warehouse after emailing with you yesterday and here is what they said: Your package came back mangled and the depression rod was hanging out of the box. The item has been returned to the Hydrotech for testing and inspection. Laura was supposed to contact you last week and let you know that the box was all but destroyed and send you photos so you can file a damage claim in the event that the item was damaged to the point of not being usable. Did you get the photos? I didn’t have all the details, as I said earlier, but that is where we are. As far as I know once the manufacturer completes the testing, as long as they say it is usable, we will refund as soon as we get the test results. They should have an answer for us by Monday. Please let me know if you have the photos.

Thank you,

Sandy Fox

Hi Jared,

I checked with the warehouse after emailing with you yesterday and here is what they said: Your package came back mangled and the depression rod was hanging out of the box. The item has been returned to the Hydrotech for testing and inspection. Laura was supposed to contact you last week and let you know that the box was all but destroyed and send you photos so you can file a damage claim in the event that the item was damaged to the point of not being usable. Did you get the photos? I didn’t have all the details, as I said earlier, but that is where we are. As far as I know once the manufacturer completes the testing, as long as they say it is usable, we will refund as soon as we get the test results. They should have an answer for us by Monday. Please let me know if you have the photos.

Thank you,

Sandy Fox

That damn filing cabinet strikes again!!!!

Sorry for your bad luck,but this is getting out of control. Anything to put the blame on u.

Sorry for your bad luck,but this is getting out of control. Anything to put the blame on u.
Yeah it's actually pretty sad . but you never know maybe the Box did show up damaged even though I package the s*** out of it I find it kind of weird though there is a lot of excuses I'm kind of hoping they have some pictures that at least tell me that they're not lying .lol I've got this picture in my head of them slamming the box down on the ground lmao