Garage fire pictures

What a gut wrenching situation for all of us that have an interest in these cars!! Looking ahead as you start to rebuild its great to have some really talented experienced local guys to call upon and if you just need an extra pair of hands to help with the "grunt" work please feel free to contact me. I welcome any opportunity help keep these Buicks going.
Merle Hoosier

I heard about this just last Friday from Dan Powell. Very sorry to hear Dennis. You could always be counted on to make the Buick events every time in one of your cars. Glad to hear you've got another car to start over with.

wow....sorry for your loss!...I found this thread while searching "insurance company" trying to see who everyone was using.... these pics just gave me a little more motivation to get more insurance!

I haven't had time to even look on the board in weeks. I bought a silver type about the first week in June and had to rebuild the motor. Got it ready for turbo thunder and won the event running 10.8's. Then had to get the trans rebuilt for pinks. Ran 10.6's and got in the 32 but was one of the slowest cars picked so lost the first round. Still waiting for insurance company to make offer to settle, So thanks to all for the kind comments. I am still going to run a buick as you can see.

OUCH!!! I have that first car and it send chills down my stomach to view your pics.

Attachments

• 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 192
  • 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 197