Gathering in Rock Hill, SC saturday night. Food & fun!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
A bunch of cars are gathering at Tubby's Restaurant on Cherry Road saturday night. Come join us for some food, trash talking, and late night face-offs. ;)

If you need more info give me an e-mail.

Sort of the same thing as Raffertys? That was a fun night out! Those who missed should attend this one. How many and what cars do we expect to show?

I plan on showing up:D

Lots of 'em!

Camaros, Mustangs, TransAms, GN's, turbo Supras, etc. Blowers, Hair-dryers, Spray, Skinnies & Fats, ET Drags, ET Streets, VHT, etc. OH WHAT A NIGHT!!

Yes, something like Rafferty's!!

Glad to see you guys show up last night.:) Keith didn't show cause he's scared to get his ass busted by the Turbo 4 of mine.:)

Hmmmmmmm

Sounds like he is calling you out Keith......You may have to actually turn the A/C off to take care of him if he is that confident..:eek: :D Russ :cool:

thanks to the 2 black boxes and the tahoe that showed up. :) i'll be sure to post here now that i know there's some interest in attending. maybe it'll be dry next month, and we can get a lil' action going on.... ;)

Kev and I showed! We really need a good get together once a month in the Charlotte area. I know people would show up. I doesn't have to be a car show or turn into a race, but it sure is fun to have a bunch of fast cars meet and BS!

Glad to meet everone that was there.

Ryan:D