GN $9500 grude race!

Before flaming me hear me out.

I agree with Evil a little! All races have their version of scumbags. Just watch Jerry Springer! I also do not like the lack of proper English.

As far as racism goes, it is openly allow for black people to be racist but if a white guy is open about it he get blown up! Doesn't sound like equal rights to me.

Before you say I am wrong just think about this! Miss Black USA, Ebony magazine, Jet magazine, and BET. If there was Miss White USA, Caucasian magazine, or white entertainment television would that be racist? Now to the music..... A black rapper uses the "N" word and it is ok but if a white guy uses the same word he is a racist! So using the "N" word is racist if only one race can say it.

As far as the way people dress I could care less. If people want to walk around with their pants around their ankles so be it. Do I think it looks stupid? Yep sure do but I don't have to wear mine that way. I am sure just about all of our great great grandparents would think the same way about how we wear our clothes or the clothes we wear.

This thread is interesting. Lots of stereo type and assumptions made. I'm glad some of this is being deliberated.

PS.. I'm sure that I've won or lost guys money at the track without evening knowing it myelf.

Heres what a lot of caucasions fail to realize,theres alot of these black organizations that you are mentioning were started at a time all the organizations magazines sports teams etc etc were exclusively white and blacks werent allowed to particpate in the other organizations activities , it just so happens the black ones still exist today some arent necessary anymore but if you have something that is making $ flourishing and not causing a problem then why shut it down, its not like you dont see any whites on BET and they arent allowed or something..... just like UBDRA (united black drag racers association) Black Sunday event in ST louis Its mostly blacks but whites are allowed welcome and do race at the event.....
The same reason old people are usually the racist ones because they can still remember a time when when things were different and that was normal activity...Where as younger generations and immigrants have no idea how segregation and things like that went...So we are a lot more free thinking and united now than we once were...As far as rap goes and the N word Using it with an IGGA vs GGER changes the whole meaning of the word and a lot of people still dont know that... Plus theres a lot of white people that say it in the correct context and situation and most people dont say anything....I say avoid using it all together unless necessary black or white to avoid confusion and sounding ghetto and ignorant...
Before flaming me hear me out.

I agree with Evil a little! All races have their version of scumbags. Just watch Jerry Springer! I also do not like the lack of proper English.

As far as racism goes, it is openly allow for black people to be racist but if a white guy is open about it he get blown up! Doesn't sound like equal rights to me.

Before you say I am wrong just think about this! Miss Black USA, Ebony magazine, Jet magazine, and BET. If there was Miss White USA, Caucasian magazine, or white entertainment television would that be racist? Now to the music..... A black rapper uses the "N" word and it is ok but if a white guy uses the same word he is a racist! So using the "N" word is racist if only one race can say it.

As far as the way people dress I could care less. If people want to walk around with their pants around their ankles so be it. Do I think it looks stupid? Yep sure do but I don't have to wear mine that way. I am sure just about all of our great great grandparents would think the same way about how we wear our clothes or the clothes we wear.