GN Brett - was that you on the news today?

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Some kid fell in a river, was watching on the news and thought I caught a shot of you at the scene?

Was it a shot of his van that he lives in down by the river???

Man I miss Chris Farley. :D

If he was bald headed and wearing sunglasses it was probably him.

Yea, I guess that was me. I seen the cameras from all the news crews. It was a sad day. 4 yr old went into the river and drowned from his own backyard. Preventable. Irresponsible parent.

i heard his favorite car was SHOT UP! glad nobody was hurt except your car
Yea, some animal shot up my crusier while shooting at one of my Sgt's. Little punk missed. Close tho....

Attachments

• Blackberry pics 292.jpg
    Blackberry pics 292.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 444
  • Blackberry pics 286.jpg
    Blackberry pics 286.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 443
  • Blackberry pics 288.jpg
    Blackberry pics 288.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 442
  • Blackberry pics 290.jpg
    Blackberry pics 290.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 439
  • Blackberry pics 072.jpg
    Blackberry pics 072.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 440
Our new crusiers.....:D 2010 Chargers. Sometimes I laugh at the fact they actually pay me to do this job. These thing rip and absolutely trump the Crown Vic in every way. Speed, handling, braking.....etc.

Attachments

• Blackberry pics 260.jpg
    Blackberry pics 260.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 430
  • Blackberry pics 259.jpg
    Blackberry pics 259.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 431
Our new crusiers.....:D 2010 Chargers. Sometimes I laugh at the fact they actually pay me to do this job. These thing rip and absolutely trump the Crown Vic in every way. Speed, handling, braking.....etc.

They have Hemis in them???:biggrin:

I like me some Charger, I'm gonna wait for the 6.4l SRT 8 and get me one. 13 months and counting:cool:

Of course, it could never match driving my 25YO Buick:p

Alan

not in every way, the Crown Vic had a lot more leg room in the back seat:redface::p

Brett, can I come for a ride along with you? Can I carry?:biggrin: