GNS performance

You're dealing with a top notch, well informed, innovative, creative and extremely helpful guy, Scot. I got the same treatment when I was dealing with him....couldn't have been more helpful to me. Such a valuable asset to us TurboBuick guys here.

Sorry, Scot, I couldn't think up any more nice words to describe you......but I tried.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Thanks Bruce! How's the wife doing?

You're welcome, Scot.

Shirley is doing just fine....except for a few very high blood pressure spikes every month. She's been the greatest wife a man could ever have. Going on 13 years of a solid marriage. Of course, we use this formula for getting along so well: We have two ways of doing things......her way, and her way. No problem.

Thanks for asking about her....very kind of you.

Bruce '87 Grand National

What can I say, I ordered a part from GNS, and did not receive a shipment e mail, so I called, Scott was at the Richard Clark event, answered my phone call, apologized that in the rush to get on the road to the event, an e mail didn't get sent, but assured me that the part was shipped before he left, and to my dismay, it showed up at my shop 10 minutes after the phone call, I kinda felt embarrassed after that, lol

What can I say, I ordered a part from GNS, and did not receive a shipment e mail, so I called, Scott was at the Richard Clark event, answered my phone call, apologized that in the rush to get on the road to the event, an e mail didn't get sent, but assured me that the part was shipped before he left, and to my dismay, it showed up at my shop 10 minutes after the phone call, I kinda felt embarrassed after that, lol

Sorry I missed this somehow... Glad it arrived fast and again we apologize that a tracking number wasn't sent.. That is all on me and sometimes i concentrate more on getting the item out rather than following up with sending out tracking numbers to our customers. Thanks for the kind words!