GNX #83

rafael vasquez

hello there
I'm working on buying my first GNX I'm looking at #83 any info would be very helpfull thanx in advance.

If you can get it for somewhere in the 60's that would be reasonable. If you look at ones with similar miles that's what they have been selling for the last couple years. This one has been for sale well over a year at 75, nice car but with 18000miles ? I'm about 5hrs or so from there if I were closer I'd have a look for you. Good luck ! Hope it all works out for you !

Says its original paint , could be wrong , but looking at the pics , doesn't look like orig paint to me ( not that it is bad if it is'nt) . Emblem on trunk lid way off from where it is supposed to be . When I went to look at 2 X's before buying the one I have , I brought a digital paint mil thickness tool to check thickness, ntm ,I do paint/bodywork . Orig paint TR's are 2.5 - 3.5,3.8 mils . If you see 5+ , it's not orig paint .
Also, what does the car have with it ? Book , WS ,supplemental , jacket , any ASC paperwork,etc ?

All great questions I'll ask tomorrow,

He said they bought it 1 year ago, and that the past owner paid 68k in 2007 eBay!

All great questions I'll ask tomorrow,

He said they bought it 1 year ago, and that the past owner paid 68k in 2007 eBay!

i dont think its a bad price. its not a bargain but you could do a lot worse especially with some negotiating.

is turbo original?

i dont think its a bad price. its not a bargain but you could do a lot worse especially with some negotiating.

is turbo original?

right gnx, left regular gn.

Attachments

• 20160307_122134.jpg
    20160307_122134.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 287