20130420_125030.jpg

wiring it up to work
20130420_140306.jpg

making sure all lights operate
20130420_140343.jpg

now we start to put back the dash pad
20130420_140525.jpg

hey Bill!

Bethany and i figured out the perfect gift for you!
20130421_191338.jpg

Hey. Nice job. Trying to do same type of conversion as we speak. Would you mind me asking where you got those colored film sheets? Any leftovers ;-)?

THANKS AGAIN FOR POSTING PHOTOS JOHN,DASH IS IN,APPEARS ALL WORKS,NEED TO TEST DRIVE IT.. I JUST INSTALLED THE ANTENNA MAST DIS-ASSEMBLED THE COLUMN,PAINTED TIGHTENED BOLTS,LUBE ,DOING THE YEARLY SERVICE,OIL,POWER MASTER,AND ALL.. HOPEFULLY IT WILL MAKE IT'S FIRST SHOW OF THE YEAR THIS WEEKEND...

DASH HAS BEEN IN CAR ALL SUMMER(340 MILES) VSS INOP,CHECK ENG LP ON AFTER A FEW MILES.... JUST DID NT HAVE TIME TO PULL BACK APART AND CHECK OUT WHY... I'LL GET TO IT BEFORE SPRING//

I agree nice install , but this is definitely where newcomers, and non-mechanics need readily available help, and knowledgeable tech support (NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU READ). Heck even the 145 basic mod upgrade can be a handful which i found out, and although attractive you have to consider all options especially on a mult-owner car with gobs of alarm , sound wiring , and who knows what else UNDER THE DASH. BE CAREFUL

I DID HEAR THAT PETE HOFFMAN WILL BE SELLING A FEW OF THESE DASH UPGRADES,THE ONES THAT HE WILL SELL ARE ALREADY FIT,AND READY TO GO.. THERE WILL NOT BE THE FIT ISSUES AS I HAD TO WORK THROUGH. PETE HAS BEEN WITH US SINCE THE BEGINNING, THERE IS VERY LITTLE THAT HE HAS NOT SEEN OR ISSUE THAT HE HAS NOT ADDRESSED IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.. SO IF SOMEONE IS CONSIDERING A GNX DASH,NOW IS YOUR CHANCE...

Thanks Bill!

I'm going to start a thread for them.
$2295 shipped.

Pete

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yes. Complete. Sending units. Speedo cable. Wire harness.

Pete

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I know this is an old post. But i am at the coloring the lights now, do you have any of the colored flim left that i could purchase or can you tell me where you got it at, anything will help. And my dash kit came with a Garret Boost gauge and i want a SW one.

Just found your post about grtting the film from Office Depo.