GNX style wheels with spacer

Scarab

I have the stock style wilwood disc brakes on the front of my GN. I also have the gnx style wheels you can see in the picture. i noticed that when I put brake pads on the front and found it had wheel spacers on it. They were about a 1/8 inch think or maybe a 1/4 at the most. I tried to leave them off and the inner wheel lip will blind against the outer tie rod.

Has anyone seen this before? Or do I have something wrong somewhere. Car runs great just bought it back in June. But I don't like spacers.

It must be the offset of your front wheels. Just a side note. If indeed they are 1/4 inch, make sure the lug studs were replaced with longer. Note how many turns you need to tighten the lugnuts.

looks like you have gt rear rims on the front ..
with the rear offset gta rims on front you usually need a 5/16 spacer to keep the rim off the tierod end , cant say if or how the wilwoods change that

you can get longer wheel studs from dorman or
, you could find a pair of front gta rims and run those on the front no spacer needed

looks like you have gt rear rims on the front ..
with the rear offset gta rims on front you usually need a 5/16 spacer to keep the rim off the tierod end , cant say if or how the wilwoods change that

you can get longer wheel studs from dorman or
, you could find a pair of front gta rims and run those on the front no spacer needed
The front wheels have a less of a dish as I call it than the back even though it is hard to see on the picture. I notice the back wheels have a deeper dish than the front ones. If this is so do I still have rears on the front or are they something else?

Look on the back of the wheel... it will say "rear" or "front"
As the others said, most guys run the GTA rear on the front of the GN with a spacer and the GTA front wheel on the rear of the GN without a spacer.
Again, check to make sure that the front lug nuts have been replaced with longer ones to compensate for the spacers.