Going to manual brakes and steering sale and Alky injection

John N

I'm going to manual brakes and steering on my 87 T so I am able to sell the complete set up. The powermaster was replaced about 2 years ago and the brakes, the whole system for that matter, works flawlessly. I would prefer to sell it all at once.

I also have a slightly used SMC Alcohol injection system. It is not progressive, but it is complete and works well.

Please make offers. I can get pictures of anything you'd like this weeekend. I'd be interested in trades for good aftermarket driveshaft (200-4R to 9" Ford), but not a whole lot else as I really need cash to finish the suspension off.

JohnNeville@Gmail.com
08080 South Jersey

Want to buy the power steering lines, resivoir and bracket if you have it for sale.

Alright, let me know if you'd like the steering box as well. PM an offer if you'd like. Thanks.

John,I found those driveshaft holddown caps and bolts,SHoot me your address and ill ship em down.

which SMC kit is it the one with the round bottle that bolts to the fan shroud i have a kit but the pump is shot also how much

It is the round bottle. It was in the spare tire well. How's $200 sound for everything -- controller, wires, lines, etc, etc.?

8-22-07018.jpg

Headliner is fixed. Please don't judge me! hahaha
8-22-07007.jpg

I may be interested in the PM. Where did you get the replacement PM from? How many miles do you average a year on your Buick.

I believe it was from advanced, but I'm not 100% positive. The previous owner installed it. There are 46xxx original miles on the car and there are probably under 5000 on the PM. This car was hardly driven in the last few years. Brakes worked great for me though. Send me an offer. I'd really like to sell the whole system if possible. Thanks.

Still have the SMC kit. Powermaster was sold. I have the steering pump if anybody has interest in it. $40 shipped