Goodbye Man Show

Black Demon

Brick Maker
Saw the good-bye episode last night. I will miss the Juggies, Beer boy, Adam and Jimmy and of course - girls jumping on a trampoline.

Wife never understood why I liked the show...She never saw the twins strip basketball game either:D :D :D

How does it go?
The light that shines twice as bright burns half as long...
Something like that. :D
That show was too cool to stay on the air for very long.

THAT IS A GREAT SHOW. FUNNY THEY WOULD TAKE THE MAN SHOW OFF WITH THE NEW JIMMY KIMMEL SHOW BEING SO BAD. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I think Jimmy is making a mistake in leaving that show. I mean, hey, he got a shot at network tv which is great, but I think that Comedy Central should have just put the Man Show on a hiatus until things were more solid with Jimmy's network show.

The Man Show is the show that Howard Stern should have done back in the day.

Gonna miss that show :(

Rich

man show boy ruled!!! he was definitely my fav part

will miss the show

I think they gave up the show because they didn't own it and weren't making crap for it. They do (or at least Kimmell) own Crank Yankers so that show will stay (plus it costs nothing to make). I hope they can bring back the show somehow, maybe with different hosts if need be.:(

:( :( :( :( The MAN SHOW was the only show i liked. beside junkyard wars, COPS, American Chopper
I looked foward all week for Sunday night.

I agree that is the format howard stern should have done.
Howie S TV show bites now.

Benny Hill was a good show too..

Maybe Comedy central can bring it back even if it is different hosts.

I was listening to the XM comedy station on the way home from work today, and heard something relatively cool and reminded me that I saw this thread the other day. Figgered you guys might want to hear...

The latest rumor is that Doug Stanhope and Joe Rogan will be taking over for the Man Show. If you guys like standup comedy, these guys are not too bad.

(If you go to their sites, expect R-rated content)

Now, I know it will not be the same as Jimmy and Adam at all, but it might not be too bad of an alternative.

We shall see.