Got pulled over last night

ledzeppac

So aparently my car is too loud?
Driving home form the girlfiends house at 1:30 in Yorba Linda with Zeppelin's Moby Dick blasting. The cop was on the opposite side of the street and slammed on the brakes and came after me. :eek: The chick cop ask if I was drinking and of course no.. then she said my car was EXTREMELY LOUD, the way she said it you would be lead to believe I have a big block with open headers... almost started laughing...
No ticket cause I said the car was stock and she had no idea what it was.

Sooo thanks Lou for making my car too loud 1000 sheap on the way

ledzeppac said:
Driving home form the girlfiends house at 1:30 in Yorba Linda with Zeppelin's Moby Dick blasting. The cop was on the opposite side of the street and slammed on the brakes and came after me. :eek: The chick cop ask if I was drinking and of course no.. then she said my car was EXTREMELY LOUD, the way she said it you would be lead to believe I have a big block with open headers... almost started laughing...

The cops around here are TRUELY going to love me out here when the GN gets here :D .. i can not believe they have that much time on their hands to pull you over for just that.. Maybe the chick cop wanted a ride in that black BEAST ;) ...

Mistaken identity

Led-cops never know what their looking at concerning these cars(much less a chick).

Nordy racer-Out here in southern cali Gn's/T's can sometimes be mistaken as "gangster cars". I know of an older white gentleman who recalled a time where the cops were behind him and he tried to hurry and roll his windows down so they could see it was him and not some young thug driving. He has a really mean looking T. Dark purple maroon, blacked out, tinted up, lowered just a little, on the gnx type wheels(i think).

I bet others around here can probably chime in with similar cases of "mistaken identity" too. -Specially late night

To me its almost like its a g-body thing. G-bodys are gangsta round here.

That's part of the reason why I put chrome bumpers, chrome side marker lamps and T wheels on my GN....looooow profile.

Nothing to see here, move along, it's all over....

ledzeppac said:

I work in yorba Linda of the 91 get pulled over all the time in my GN

GNBUICK87 said:
I work in yorba Linda of the 91 get pulled over all the time in my GN

Where do you work?

I ussually just get tailed home until I open my garage...

I think the chick was very surprised to find a well dressed white kid driving.. :D

My car isnt even loud, all the Esparanza kid's white lifted trucks are louder than my car :rolleyes:

ledzeppac said:

Let me see! 1.30 AM radio blasting, Young guy with a goofy drunk look on his face after girlfriend got done thrashing him. High profile vehicle that's popular with car thieves etc. Now why would that arouse any suspicion? By the way you misspelled sheep. For that you do deserve to be arrested LOL

Hybrid: Pm'd

Guys dont get me wrong on this thread! I'm not complaining at all, the COPS are doing what we paid them to do.... just thought it was amusing that "my" car was too loud.

Lou, I already told you I'm a poly sci major, NOT english.

Phil

ledzeppac said:
Hybrid: Pm'd

Guys dont get me wrong on this thread! I'm not complaining at all, the COPS are doing what we paid them to do.... just thought it was amusing that "my" car was too loud.

Lou, I already told you I'm a poly sci major, NOT english.

Phil
Could of fooled me I thought you spoke pretty good english?