Greater Wichita Turbo Regal Association

Kansas T

GOT BOOST?
http://www.gwtra.org

For those in the Central Kansas Area, there is a new Buick Organization. The Greater Wichita Turbo Regal Association. We are not considering ourselves a club because there are no annual dues. We are just a group of Buick enthusiasts that get together every so often to have fun and improve our cars. Please visit the web site listed above or email me for more information and upcoming events. Non-turbo Buicks and TTA's are welcome too.

http://www.gwtra.com

Now with lots of viewers of just THIS thread shirley someone has feedback or questions? Looks ok? I've seen better! Sucks? Interested but weary of a "club"? Too far? Dont think you can contribute?

Let us know! You KC area and western KS folks should feel welcome. Realizing you cant participate in EVERYTHING shouldnt deter you... our group has been known to travel <wink> Should be mentioned the KC crew is working up their own "thing" so there is that as an option for some also!

Dont forget the message board!

Shawn

Well It's not a turbo but can I meet up with you all

Hello Fellow Buick Drivers

I am looking for some local Buick Guys to talk too. and general kick some ricer a$$ from time to time.

Gareth
816 350 8615

Wahoo!

Ok! I'll follow up with you in more detail later (kinda in a hurry). Feel free to bounce around our site and message board: www.gwtra.org to email anyone (myself included) or to post whats on your mind... lurking is ok too :D

Some of us will be at the MAD track in Ark City

S

Oh, and there are some guys in or near KC that would like to hear from you too Im sure!

S

cool ark city

I was raised in ark city and have been to MAD many times
I am always at the last run show with all the familys cars
66 gto
48 whillys
and now my t-type this year first time
and my buddies delorean

Gareth

Whew! Sorry for the delay. I was swamped with things to do including getting ready for the track Saturday. After waiting a while the day was cut short by rain probably minutes before my first run! :(

Anyway, are you in KC proper or just "nearby"? You should have easy pickins' up there for imports.

There is a black car just like yours that drives around this area. The guy uses it for a daily driver - its just a car in his view Im sure :D

Come on over and liven up our board for us a little <grin> @gwtra.org

Got a pic?

S