Hampton Roads/Tidewater GN/TR Sign in

gn86randy

No can......can
If you live in the Hampton Roads/Tidewater Area post a response to this Thread so we can see how many GN/TR's we actually have in the area. Looking forward to meeting all of my fellow local GN/TR brothers and sisters....:)

Randy, I've got an '87 Limited and an '87 GN T-top. That's 3 so far in the area, if you don't count the 15 that SteveV has.

I have a 60k bueaty that just got painted that currently is getting a trans rebuild at work.

I also have a 121k nice driver that has gotten a lot of use this year since my nicer car has been getting stuff done to it. I am fixing it up a little at a time and it will be sold sometime in the future. Then I can find my coveted moonroof GN.:)

My wife has an 87 white T with just over 100k that she daily drives. I wrench on it and she wheels it. Soon I have a better tranny for it and another engine that I am ging to freshen for her pleasure.:eek: Wish I had a place inside for this car,someday its gonna need a mini resto like my GN.

Let's See other locals.

MIB ...posts on here some...I've never met him.
Tracey has a T and Monte with a GN driveline(getting ready to redo his trans)
TurboPete 87 GN in Suffolk
Al..87 GN is Western Branch( no net)
Mark 87 GN chesapeake..on the other board once in a blue moon.
Jason 87 GN around the corner from me.
German 87 T,lives near my work.
Walter ,bought my 86 GN T top,not on the net.
Santana..LS954 87 GN Newport news.

Then there are others I see sometimes who I've never met

I know NCPete has one, but I think he's overseas right now.

Then I can find my coveted moonroof GN.:)

Hey, that's what I have, but the roof leaks like a siv. By the way, I washed it yesterday and WOW it looks good. Does anyone have a good way to get sap off?

Yes,I am most likely gonna get a fixer upper or real high mile one for a slow but fun restoration.

305, you should be able to get some Bug and Tar remover, but lighter fluid works just as good on sap.........but it will take all wax off your car though.

?

Seems like we have quite a few of these in the area, So that brings me to my next thought. A GN/TR Meet and Greet the Weather is starting is warmer now just all this damn rain sucks, but looking forward to meeting everyone. lemme know when and where and I am there as long as I don't have duty or something like that.

Most likely I will be busy....:tongue: ..I am remodling my entire upstairs so I can sell my house. Not to mention I work everyother Sat,but who knows. I still take in side jobs when they pop up,can't turn down $$$. My free time is quite full.

What's up Randy,

German here, you remember my 86 T-Type? Well I changed the rims and it looks much better.

As far as the meet and greet goes, well let's say my sundays will be tide up until October. No TRs here in South America, lots of go fast boats out here!!:biggrin:

What's up Randy,

German here, you remember my 86 T-Type? Well I changed the rims and it looks much better.

As far as the meet and greet goes, well let's say my sundays will be tide up until October. No TRs here in South America, lots of go fast boats out here!!:biggrin:

Whats up German how's the Cruise treating you? same ole here still in the yards. Bessie is Running good as all getup cannot wait to get her to the track to finally get that 11 Second Time slip. Keep in touch

Get together

Let's shoot for 1st week in June Weekend of course we can all meetup at a Resturant or someones house doesnt really make a difference, more spectators at a Resturant but

Whats up German how's the Cruise treating you? same ole here still in the yards. Bessie is Running good as all getup cannot wait to get her to the track to finally get that 11 Second Time slip. Keep in touch

Randy,
The cruise so far has been just that, a cruise. However, we did catch drug smugglers a couple of days agao and turned them over to the Peruvian authorities... Other than that it's been routine and you know the rest.

Steve, whats up brother!! How's are things fro you brother?! I read that you are getting your home ready for selling in the future... One question for both of you. Which MAF is the better one the 3" or 3.5" one. I was looking at the Full Throttle site and I'm thinking in upgrading for the one I have... Your thoughts??...

Thanks guys and enjoy the summer:cool:

Dude, I'm going to be out of town the first week in June. I never go on vacation and this is when you want to meet (I ended up eating 60 days of leave when I got out of the Navy). Talk about timing.

Anyway, what about the second weekend? Like around the 13th.

Steve, whats up brother!! How's are things fro you brother?! I read that you are getting your home ready for selling in the future... One question for both of you. Which MAF is the better one the 3" or 3.5" one. I was looking at the Full Throttle site and I'm thinking in upgrading for the one I have... Your thoughts??...

Thanks guys and enjoy the summer:cool:[/QUOTE]

Hey Buddy. Have fun on your cruise..LOL...me and the wife are planning one soon...maybe our boats will pass in the night!!;)

3.5 is a better MAF. Hopefully when you get home I will not live in the getto and I will be out in the sticks!! I still have a ways to go upstairs 1st.:smile:

3.5 is a better MAF. Hopefully when you get home I will not live in the getto and I will be out in the sticks!! I still have a ways to go upstairs 1st.:smile:[/QUOTE said:
Thanks brother, and good luck on your repairs and sell as well...:)

Dude, I'm going to be out of town the first week in June. I never go on vacation and this is when you want to meet (I ended up eating 60 days of leave when I got out of the Navy). Talk about timing.

Anyway, what about the second weekend? Like around the 13th.

Sounds good too me on the 2nd week in June, just through the 1st week out their too get folks thinking about it. So we can firm up a date around the 13th no a problem for me, I will be in the Area until Retirement MAY2011 after that though I am out here, still don't know where too but it won't be here....german congrat's on the Bust, when are you due to be back this way?

local turbo buick

If you live in the Hampton Roads/Tidewater Area post a response to this Thread so we can see how many GN/TR's we actually have in the area. Looking forward to meeting all of my fellow local GN/TR brothers and sisters....:)

86 White T-Type with blackout package & black GTA wheels. Light bolt-ons. I live right on the NC/VA border down on the Hwy-17 side.

Steve where you looking to move?? Come on down to NC, cheaper taxes! :biggrin:

86 White T-Type with blackout package & black GTA wheels. Light bolt-ons. I live right on the NC/VA border down on the Hwy-17 side.

Welcome aboard, I go past your way alot heading down to Brian's (Gbody Parts)

Yup looking at that and Suffolk. The rest of the cities we are not interested in.:) Ok back to ceramic tile...