Hartline Performance and XFI

The Granny

I bought an XFI system from Cal this past summer to use with my new engine. Because the engine was new, we ran into a few small problems like a vacuum leak that Cal was quick to diagnose over the phone, and a small timing issue. After we resolved both of them, he took the time to teach me some of the basics of the XFI system and how changing one thing will affect another. Overall I couldn't be any happier with the system and customer service I received from both Cal and Holly. They're definitely one of my new favorite vendors. Thanks guys for everything!

Thank you! The XFI can seem intimidating until you actually start playing with it. The tech support doesn't stop with the sale, so don't hesitate to call me on my cell or at the office if you have any questions.

Thank you! The XFI can seem intimidating until you actually start playing with it. The tech support doesn't stop with the sale, so don't hesitate to call me on my cell or at the office if you have any questions.

Thanks Cal! I'm anxious and determined to figure it out for the most part on my own but I know you're the one to call when I get stuck or have any issues

Bought 2 turbos from them recently. Very knowledgable and super nice people. Wish I was close to them to have them help me tune my car!

Bought 2 turbos from them recently. Very knowledgable and super nice people. Wish I was close to them to have them help me tune my car!
I plan on Cal tuning mine once I break in my new motor and get a few other things with the car squared away.. We spoke briefly about how we would go about doing so and the two options we had were remote tuning and flying him to my city to do a group dyno tuning session, but the catch is there has to be at least one other car there for him to tune as well

That might be a way for a bunch of us to chip in maybe to have Hartline come there? I know Jack Cotton comes pretty much yearly to tune a couple cars from Arkansas. Just a thought.

That might be a way for a bunch of us to chip in maybe to have Hartline come there? I know Jack Cotton comes pretty much yearly to tune a couple cars from Arkansas. Just a thought.
That's a really good idea, any idea on when the Buick v Ford shootout will be next year?

I've flown into this event years ago and tuned. Lately, there's been scheduling conflicts with other race organizations. Let me know the dates, before you put too much effort in it.
FWIW: I go to Houston a couple times a year for NHRA tuning

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk