Hartline Performance XFI kit

3rdgeniroc

I jumped on the XFI Halloween sale Hartline had a few weeks back. I called and had a few questions and spoke to Holly. She was very knowledgeable with the XFI and able to answer all of my questions. After filling out a small list of info on my motor setup I got a tracking #.
After I got my kit the install started that night after work. I was able to get alot done the first night. I did have a few questions which Cal answered rather quickly. The plug and play kit couldn't of gone any smoother. Hardest part was welding in the Bung in the downpipe.

The first turn of the key and she fired right up no problem. Cal's tune right out of the box was pretty spot on. I realize I am going to need to tweak afew things here and there but she's running great. After alot of people saying how good there car runs on the XFI I now know what I have been missing out on.

The car runs so much smoother and is very responsive.Having the E-Dash and being able to view all of the sensors at once is awesome. Cal and Holly thanks for the great deal and the tech support.

I jumped on the XFI Halloween sale Hartline had a few weeks back. I called and had a few questions and spoke to Holly. She was very knowledgeable with the XFI and able to answer all of my questions. After filling out a small list of info on my motor setup I got a tracking #.
After I got my kit the install started that night after work. I was able to get alot done the first night. I did have a few questions which Cal answered rather quickly. The plug and play kit couldn't of gone any smoother. Hardest part was welding in the Bung in the downpipe.

The first turn of the key and she fired right up no problem. Cal's tune right out of the box was pretty spot on. I realize I am going to need to tweak afew things here and there but she's running great. After alot of people saying how good there car runs on the XFI I now know what I have been missing out on.

The car runs so much smoother and is very responsive.Having the E-Dash and being able to view all of the sensors at once is awesome. Cal and Holly thanks for the great deal and the tech support.

Thank you for your business. We do appreciate our customers. Glad to hear you are pleased with your purchase. Remember since you purchased the XFI from us you have continued tech support anytime you need it. Thanks again!