HBC Meeting, Century Automotive and Transmission May the 31st!!!

D

dconnor

FINALLY got around to setting up a Q&A / Tech session with our very own tranny guru Mike Kurtz at his shop Century Automotive & Transmission for Saturday, May the 31st @ 11:00am!!! The club will provide hot dogs, buns and condiments if you guys & gals will bring chips, soda, plates, napkins, desserts, etc...... We'll eat around Noon & the meeting proper will start at 1:00pm. Mike has offered to set up a display of available 200r4 goodies & will host a Q&A session for any Buick tranny issues you'd like to discuss.

As usual we'll have a 50/50 drawing & I'll be sure to have some raffle items as well. :)

Mike's shop is located at:

811 Plantation Dr
Richmond, TX 77469
(713) 666 2616

This must be the pre-EJ meeting?!?!? :D

I'll see if I can drag S10xGN (Russ) and Turbo GN (Joel) with me to the party.

Erik

James,
Do you think you could drop your Buick off in the parking lot prior to the meeting? You know, so it looks like there are more people than there really are. LMAO Erik :D

Erik,

Don't worry, I bet there's going to be more than 35 people show up.

Alot don't post but will make it.

I'll be at a friends wedding that day, so my Buick will be with me.

See Ya !

James

Doug,
Is this meeting still on? I haven't heard anything about it in a while.

Let me know

Thanks,
Chris

I'm going to try to make it. I will be coming off night shift so will see how things go.

Can't bring Nasty, the converter is out.

Take Care

I want to go, but can't trust my ride right now, it ran great for 30 miles then ran rough and stalled. *Think* I got it fixed but not sure enough to make a 280 mile round trip through Houston. :mad: