heads porting in houston

I have a guy up here in Dallas that I use that is THE MAN. He isnt cheap but he turns out some amazing heads. If you're interested in shipping them up here, I'll see if I can set something up for you.

What kind of price...

are we talking about, Jay? I've got a set of heads that I need done, and locally sounds great.
Thanks, Rob

I think his price is on par with the Champion iron heads if you want the "full" job. I believe in this guy, though. I would be willing to bet his heads are as good or better than about any other ported iron you'll run across.

He doesnt take walk in customers anymore and only deals with shops because he's so busy but if you're interested let me know and Ill see if I can hook it up for you.

Jay,

Slightly off topic here but do you think he would or has ever done any Cadillac Northstar heads??

I have an extra set of heads and was hoping to deal with someone a bit more local than RSM.

Just trying to spruce up my daily driver a bit. :D

Has he done them? I dont know. Would he do them. I'm sure he would. This guy does some very difficult and off the wall heads. I'll probably talk to him in the next couple of days so I'll ask him next time I speak with him.