Health forces sale of some of our cars by WE4

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
Surgery, this time, really kicked my ass. Dad is not doing well either so that adds to my concerns. They had to remove his stomach due to cancer and he is really struggling with it. I KNOW age and health are chasing all of us as I say this with a smirk, as I have good days and bad days. I apologize for the MIA for awhile but I needed to get my family and life together. I send love and prayers to all who have kept in touch and those who even think about my family and health.
To those, I THANK YOU ALL!!!
I can tell you all who work 15-16 hrs a day...7 days a week...It will catch up with you in the end. I am living proof! We need a time machine. LOL
Health and family forces the next statement. I am selling everything I have Buick wise with the exception of my WE4 #439 and GNX #188. (Right price and I might sell the GNX)
Kenny, is for sale, the 87 Black T type NOT a WE4, drag car best run of 10.66 and now has a brand new motor Dad and I did 5 years ago. Built by Vasselnook with Kenne Bell Valvetrain and Vasselnook heads.4.1 knifeedge crank as well. JE piston and 62 turbo. My trans with brake. Lots more in this car. My 86 moonroof parts car is also on the block. Nose is good and an 83,000 mile motor all original and all there. And to the right person I may unload all my tranny stuff. Lots of Turbo Buick parts more than I can type as well.
I say this with the heaviest heart I have ever had in my life. But I have my girls and family to think about. No offense, but they are worth more to me than ANY Buick and/or transmissions ever will be!
Email me or call to inquire but please be serious and no tirekickers. Just don't have time.
prmnsgn@aol.com

Love you all...
Thanks again
Bruce WE4
smile.png
Have a blessed and great day!
smile.png

BRUCE TOELLE
(916)-952-9567 cell
(Direct)
(916)-687-4776 landline (Leave message! if no answer)

Hang in there Bruce. You've left a lasting impression on the Buick community, and I thank you for all the tranny R&D that I've benefited from as a result of your work.

I have one of your tranny pan sets ups , best thing ever , over the top customer service . Thank You ! :)

Well family and health first. Also nice to hear you don't have to sell them all. Wish you good luck and hope everything works out for the better.

Good to hear from you bruce,
I know the feeling, sold my GNX last yr,
I hope your health improves,and you are able to post more often,
good luck with your sale, I wish I could buy some of it,
but I'm slowing down and am doing less all the time,
take care my friend!
Lee Westrope

Long time no chat Lee. Thanks to you all. It has and continues to be a long hard road. It really breaks my heart to part with my hoarding addiction, lol as most of you can probably relate. Physical theropy is killing me! I thought I was sore after surgery.........guess I didn't know the correct definition of sore!!!!!:inpain:

No matter who you are Bruce, a price needs to be posted on any vehicles posted in the cars for sale section.;) Even Shane agreed to this.:cool:

To be totally honest, I don't even know the market anymore being down for so long. Would NEVER want to take advantage of anybody. I would say $10K on Kenny and $4K on the 86 limited parts car. Sorry, my bad as I need a refresher course on all the rules. Feel free to beat me back into shape. Thanks for the update .Keep in touch.
Bruce

Email me a list and I will see what I have for you. I want to help and start cleaning out.

Car is covered and wrapped up right now and with the severe heat out here right now, I am not screwing with it till the weather changes. So that will be a slight delay in that. I will try to find some pics I already have and scan them I think I know where some are. Both cars are "burrtto wrapped" covered in visquene. But Kenny has a fiberglass hood, bumpers and 6 point cage Battery in cage in trunk. Marroon interior, Paint so/so, Fully Autometered Ultralight gauged under a custom maroon dashcover, two stage boost lauch controller. 5" Super Comp A/M tach mounted off top left of rollcage. A/C delete kit, Liquid intercooler with pump and all liquids have remote filters. Motor is fresh, runs but has NOT been tuned on at all. No track runs and maybe 100 miles on fresh motor. Trans is one of mine (imagine that} Deep pan, Bat Brake with 9/11 converter. Rear suspension is Southside Machine bars with S-10 wc. \and ATR sway bar. Car is a T-Type Black But NOT a WE4. Radio delete with all switch panels where the radio was. No heat as well. Car is from New Hampshire originally. Exhaust comes out of turbo and wrapped and exits in front of rt front wheel. No undercar exhaust. Can be put on I guess but we didn't need it. Turbo was done by Limit Engineering. Needs work to get tuned but nothing major. Interior is all there and good. Console and all. Really wish I could finish with Dad, but I do not see that happening. 42 lbs injectors with Kenne Bell Valve covers and breathers. Red Chip. Fun easy project for someone with drive and health lol. Anybody that knows me , and most of you do, I am very pickey and do not hack anything. Stock shifter with gate played with.
I will expand on this when I have more tme. Wife yelling bout something, got to go but will elaborate some more shortly. Ask any more questions and I will answer. Got to run before I get that vasectomy I do not want. Lots of other little things.
Later
Bruce

Hey Man, Was wondering how you were doing the other day. Of course it was while getting a little sideways into second. Trans is still rockin.

Best wishes on your recovery.

Mark E.

Interested in the GNX. Can you please provide details either here or by way of a PM?

P.S. Sorry to hear about your situation, but you are absolutely right in that family and health is more important that anything. Stay strong and just do what you have to do.