Hellcats Invitation to Turbo Buicks

BlackCat

To All:

A bunch of hellcat have rented the MIR dragstrip in Maryland (both lanes) on Thursday, October 29, 2015. You guys are invited to attend. The track rental is $ 1,800 for the day and will be split by all who race. Love to see some of you show up. There is plenty of time between now and then to talk trash (all in good fun).

Yes, I would like some competition between the cars. If you guys are not interested, I will move on. Please let me know, we just locked the date down and trying to get some competition. Racing Hellcats all day gets old. Since it is a private event there will be other cars there to, my friend my run his Porsche.

Your link took me back to the TR Board.

Where can I find it on the HellCat board?

I would like to post the Phoenix Event, maybe even get Paladin06 or who ever he is to come on out.....

That, and some other of you street dominators to show up. ;)

I did not post on the hellcat board, I will if you want. You can post on the hellcat board the event.

Ok, I will post on the hellcat board. Any members on the east coast want to run. I do not care if you are faster or slower, just looking for some event for us to run and say hello.

If you want to post the PHX stuff up on the HC board, that would be cool. I'm sure you're better versed over there anyway and I'm not looking to stir too much shit up over there in the first place :cool:. If not, I get it.

Where the heck are all you east coat TR guys, anyway? In bed already????

No wonder them Kitties think we are all old! :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Step up, guys! o_O

Ok, I posted the turbo buick invitation on the Hellcat site. Please provide some details on the other event, I will post it. If there are no interest hear to run at the track, I guess I have to go to the corvettes, fords or rice burners, who knows. Just thought I start here since we know each other and you guys are also the black sheep.

http://boostfestmeet.com/

That's the link.

However............

Last year the dumbasses at the track blocked the return road from the drag strip with the "drift" course, essentially shutting down any drag racing for 3 hours between 11AM and 2Pm while those "everybody loves us drifters" got to strut their stuff and crash into the walls......

hopefully it wont be the same this year, we can live on the track in harmony, it just takes a race director that has half a brain. I sent an e mail to the tools in charge of it this year but have not heard back.

This leads me to believe they will continue on their course to make the newly renamed Tucson Dragway remain the best run drag strip in Arizona, period.

I can only hope that WHP gets it shit together. I won't pay to sit and wait again this year. Not when there is such an easy fix for this event.

Anyone who must go to WHP so that they can race somewhere near home already is aware of the fact that ALL racers must sit and wait there. Most times for hours.

That's horseshit!!!!

They are fully aware that the little guy ALWAYS gets fucked at that track, pays the same fees, but gets neglected and put on the back burner there each and every weekend. if they don't, I just said it out loud. They might just know it now, with this post.

Wild Horse Pass, You suck.

http://boostfestmeet.com/

That's the link.

However............

Last year the dumbasses at the track blocked the return road from the drag strip with the "drift" course, essentially shutting down any drag racing for 3 hours between 11AM and 2Pm while those "everybody loves us drifters" got to strut their stuff and crash into the walls......

hopefully it wont be the same this year, we can live on the track in harmony, it just takes a race director that has half a brain. I sent an e mail to the tools in charge of it this year but have not heard back.

This leads me to believe they will continue on their course to make the newly renamed Tucson Dragway remain the best run drag strip in Arizona, period.

I can only hope that WHP gets it shit together. I won't pay to sit and wait again this year. Not when there is such an easy fix for this event.

Anyone who must go to WHP so that they can race somewhere near home already is aware of the fact that ALL racers must sit and wait there. Most times for hours.

That's horseshit!!!!

They are fully aware that the little guy ALWAYS gets fucked at that track, pays the same fees, but gets neglected and put on the back burner there each and every weekend. if they don't, I just said it out loud. They might just know it now, with this post.

Wild Horse Pass, You suck.

Ok I will post the link, I get what you saying but I cannot post that, I already in trouble ;);););)

No problem, I used to be on of their biggest proponents, but WHP basically told me to go somewhere else.

That's all cool. I will.

And I will absolutely MOTHERFUCK Wild Horse Pass at any time I am given the chance, I'll even do it when I'm not given that chance.

WILD HORSE MOTOR SPORTS PARK IS THE WORST MANAGED TRACK IN THE U.S.

No problem, I used to be on of their biggest proponents, but WHP basically told me to go somewhere else.

That's all cool. I will.

And I will absolutely MOTHERFUCK Wild Horse Pass at any time I am given the chance, I'll even do it when I'm not given that chance.

WILD HORSE MOTOR SPORTS PARK IS THE WORST MANAGED TRACK IN THE U.S.
I posted the link, I wish you were on the east coast, we would have fun, probably beat me but have a lot of fun and get those buicks out to the track. Please guys, I do not want to deal with the Corvettes or ford guys, please east coat Buick's come out and have some fun. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

I have remained silent through all the previous CAT/GN threads. I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce myself. I would love to mingle with all of you kitty cats for the day. However, I would be even more interested in having a word with a couple of the big fat tom-cats.

If the weather is nice for the whole day before, during, and the day after the rental, and I can get off work, and I have time to prepare the Buick for the road trip, I would love to come.

Of course, I will drive the Buick down. No truck or trailer required. Oh, and I'm sorry, I can't afford race fuel so I'm going to have to use pump gas. Also, I'm driving an economy car that gets 22 miles to the gallon. And I know your not going to believe this but I couldn't afford an 80 thousand dollar car so I spent about that much over 20 years instead. But at least my insurance is only 65 dollars a month. Perhaps I can be competitive anyway. Who knows?

Be sure to say hello if you see me pull in. You'll know its me when I show up because I'm the old man with the SLAYER t-shirt on driving the geriatric Buick pictured below.........

IMG_0131.JPG
IMG_0145.JPG

I am glad that you are planning on attending, it is great to have you there. I will let everyone know. I hope others forum members come and join. Top Cat who just ran a 9.77 ( lifted during the run ) hopefully can attend (he has a invitation from Dodge to go to an event is not sure right now his schedule). That is great insurance rate, I am paying about $$ 130 so you got me (about $ 1500 a year). I get about 22 mpg on the highway at 75-80 mph so we are even. I have no problem runnin pump gas, frankly I do not think it makes a difference in the Cat, I do not know, only made 4 passes with the car. Could be mistaken

I paid 70K not 80K. Your car looks great, engine, car, everything. Maybe other Cats can step it by 10/29 but based on you speeds posted, you may be the fastest car there. It will be alot fun. It looks like there will be a couple of mustangs (friends of Hellcat owners) and a Porsche also (my friend). Some of the Cats will be sticks so it will be interesting to see how they do trying to get the car to hook. I am driving down also, I do not own a car trailer (I have a deck over trailer but it is too high for the Cat).

There will be food and hopefully a lot of laughs. We are hoping to have between 20 and 30 cars there which means the cost is real low (track rental is $ 1,800.00) per car, lots of passes. I have to get my car a second faster in 6 weeks, hmm...;);););););););)

I have remained silent through all the previous CAT/GN threads. I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce myself. I would love to mingle with all of you kitty cats for the day. However, I would be even more interested in having a word with a couple of the big fat tom-cats.

If the weather is nice for the whole day before, during, and the day after the rental, and I can get off work, and I have time to prepare the Buick for the road trip, I would love to come.

Of course, I will drive the Buick down. No truck or trailer required. Oh, and I'm sorry, I can't afford race fuel so I'm going to have to use pump gas. Also, I'm driving an economy car that gets 22 miles to the gallon. And I know your not going to believe this but I couldn't afford an 80 thousand dollar car so I spent about that much over 20 years instead. But at least my insurance is only 65 dollars a month. Perhaps I can be competitive anyway. Who knows?

Be sure to say hello if you see me pull in. You'll know its me when I show up because I'm the old man with the SLAYER t-shirt on driving the geriatric Buick pictured below.........

View attachment 262876 View attachment 262879[/QUOTE
I am glad that you are planning on attending, it is great to have you there. I will let everyone know. I hope others forum members come and join. Top Cat who just ran a 9.77 ( lifted during the run ) hopefully can attend (he has a invitation from Dodge to go to an event is not sure right now his schedule). That is great insurance rate, I am paying about $$ 130 so you got me (about $ 1500 a year). I get about 22 mpg on the highway at 75-80 mph so we are even. I have no problem runnin pump gas, frankly I do not think it makes a difference in the Cat, I do not know, only made 4 passes with the car. Could be mistaken

I paid 70K not 80K. Your car looks great, engine, car, everything. Maybe other Cats can step it by 10/29 but based on you speeds posted, you may be the fastest car there. It will be alot fun. It looks like there will be a couple of mustangs (friends of Hellcat owners) and a Porsche also (my friend). Some of the Cats will be sticks so it will be interesting to see how they do trying to get the car to hook. I am driving down also, I do not own a car trailer (I have a deck over trailer but it is too high for the Cat).

There will be food and hopefully a lot of laughs. We are hoping to have between 20 and 30 cars there which means the cost is real low (track rental is $ 1,800.00) per car, lots of passes. I have to get my car a second faster in 6 weeks, hmm...;);););););););)

I must admit, it would be nearly impossible to fit this event into the complexities of my current situation. But it's nice to look forward at something to shoot for. I'm not concerned much about running my Buick against a fast Hellcat. Because the kind of boost I run to get into the mid 9's is the equivalent to running at just over half throttle.........at least, in the Buick world, it is.:cool:

I will admit, I personally am not comfortable making a pass in the 9's. I usually have a friend (with an NHRA license) drive the car these days. Getting him to come would just add to the complexity of fitting this event into late October.

But I will continue to entertain the possibility. Because, I know it would be sooooo much fun.:D

I messed up the last post. I'll try again.

I must admit, it would be nearly impossible to fit this event into the complexities of my current situation. But it's nice to look forward at something to shoot for. I'm not concerned much about running my Buick against a fast Hellcat. Because the kind of boost I run to get into the mid 9's is the equivalent to running at just over half throttle.........at least, in the Buick world, it is.:cool:

I will admit, I personally am not comfortable making a pass in the 9's. I usually have a friend (with an NHRA license) drive the car these days. Getting him to come would just add to the complexity of fitting this event into late October.

But I will continue to entertain the possibility. Because, I know it would be sooooo much fun.:D