Helllllllppppppppppp

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
i need all the pics you have of your car with the nos setup on it 84-87 cars. im putting a nos kit on my car and i need to see some pics any pic will help even close ups .

brent:D

What is it that your looking for? I can give you pics of the single fogger in the uppipe or the 6-pack fogger setup in the doghouse.

Chuck

I'll try to post in the morning if not to large and if it is to large I will email direct.

Chuck

BOTLFED,

Can you bring it by tonight? I can take a couple and post it.

Chuck

SMILE FOR THE CAMERA

WOULD YOU LIKE THAT EXPRESS DELIVERY (50 KNOCKS/WITH BS1 OPTION ENGAGED) OR STANDARD DELIVERY (TEMP GAUGE BARELY READING)???;) :D :eek: :cool:

"This page is not available.
We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance."

Geocities won't work for image hosting like this anymore. Instead, try attaching the pic to a post here.

TurboTR

Anyone else have a problem opening it? I click on the link and it opens it for me. The file is to large to attach.

Chuck

????

YEA CHUCK! IF THE MIGHTY INTEL CAN'T DO IT AND YOU CAN, WHATS UP WITH THAT:confused: ARE YOU SOMEKIND OF HACKER:mad:

Chucks computer is prolly recognized by geocities and will allow him to open it. In other words, "Heeeee's speeeecial"..

ks

>The file is to large to attach

All you have to do is resize the pic, save it as a .jpg and get it under 50k or whatever the limit is. We do it all the time ;-)

TurboTR