Hello everyone :)

Two things that can never be fixed oil leaks on a Buick or a Mustang owner with a bad case of stupid. :confused:
Ok but you posted that in chucks turbo-t for sale thread it just didn't make sense figured it was some polish code :p

Question not up to your standards? I posted in another thread for a member to check out my car in nc cuz its same color combo as one he saw n liked here n Lou responded do it leak oil! No big deal at all just wondering what the hell it meant.

Question not up to your standards? I posted in another thread for a member to check out my car in nc cuz its same color combo as one he saw n liked here n Lou responded do it leak oil! No big deal at all just wondering what the hell it meant.

The question was perfectly legit, I wasn't looking to anger you.

It's just kind of one of those "best known secrets in town" kind of statements more than it is a question.

You probably figured out what it means by now. But it's a common occurance to have an oil leak, particularly from the rear main lol(y)

The question was perfectly legit, I wasn't looking to anger you.

It's just kind of one of those "best known secrets in town" kind of statements more than it is a question.
Combo of the context used, spelling, punctuation, etc etc had me curious.. No anger here my friend just chillin w/ some Coors lights n burnin firewood in between Saturday and Sunday construction work, hell this is my happy time lol

You probably figured out what it means by now. But it's a common occurance to have an oil leak, particularly from the rear main lol(y)
Ya but it was misspelled twice with an exclamation point and used in weird context previously, I don't know much but do know they leak... Oh man I'm gonna regret these replys :nailbiting:

Ya but it was misspelled twice with an exclamation point and used in weird context previously, I don't know much but do know they leak... Oh man I'm gonna regret these replys :nailbiting:

It was spelled wrong because Lou is a Polack. :D

Took 4 of them Polacks to change my muffler bearings. :confused:

Try asking them to change the blinker fluid.... it's like watching two monkeys fornicate a football..........

Football -1

Monkey's - 0

The halftime show is going to be great, folks!!!!!!

I have an oil leak phobia and I think it's having an adverse effect on my personality .

Hey Jeremy I Why aren't you and spoolfool at the woman's march in Washington .

Hey Jeremy I Why aren't you and spoolfool at the woman's march in Washington .
I can barely afford to get to and from work at Mc Donald's let alone Washington. Last I heard, Mike was jumping out of a plane wearing pink, and he had no clothes on.

I can barely afford to get to and from work at Mc Donald's let alone Washington. Last I heard, Mike was jumping out of a plane wearing pink, and he had no clothes on.

The only thing worse is me at the hotel before Mike's BBQ.............

images

That is a pretty mustang mike. I didn't know you swung both ways. Any more pics of it? A fast back is one mustang I would make an acception for, I've always liked them.

Yea well, I guess I consider myself a "Closet Mustang owner".
Only my closest friends know, and I'm too scared to tell my parents as they might think they failed to raise me right.

Good thing I've had Papa Lou as a positive, male role model, to keep me on the right track.;)