Hello

Brian Verson

I AM LOCATED NORTH OF ST. LOUIS ABOUT 30 MILES UP HWY 55 IN A SMALL TOWN CALLED ( ALHAMBRA IL. ) . I'M THE PROUD OWNER OF AN 86 GN THAT JUST FLIPPED 90K ON THE SPEEDO .
I WORK FOR A TOOL COMPANY AND MY ROUTE GOES TO OR AT LEAST THRU PARIS , DANVILLE , DECATUR , VIRDEN , EFFINGHAM ETC.
I AM LOOKING FOR SOME T-TOPS , EXTRA SET OF RIMS AND SOME OTHER STUFF . CAN ANTONE HELP ???
:D

I've got some T-tops...they need trim, but i have some. COme with the bags too...what else do you need?

Hi

Hey,
If you ever come up to Chicago,Drop a e-mail or private message and I'll see what I can do for you. And Scott are you going to Bowling Green e-mail me and let me know? And if you are what days. I'm leaving Thursday and will be comming back Sunday.

Steve:)

Hey Steve
I am going to BG Leaving the 13 and coming back on saturday. The 13th will be leaving around 12 or 1. What day are you going up to BG Steve?

Originally posted by TurboTTypeWE4
Hey Steve
I am going to BG Leaving the 13 and coming back on saturday. The 13th will be leaving around 12 or 1. What day are you going up to BG Steve?

HEy, Where are you from? I'm from Springfield...

Originally posted by zam70

HEy, Where are you from? I'm from Springfield...

I am actually in Frankfort Illinois right by tinley Park, Orland Park, Joliet, Matteson, Calumet City

hello to zam 70!

I live just east of rochester IL. and own a'87 Turbo T .Since you live so close maybe we could hook up sometime with some of the other guys around these parts. My E-mail address is Turbokitties@aol.com

Where at? Stonington, The "mound", mt auburn? That'd be great if we could all gather sometime....maybe a drive in night at Sonic or something....always looking for other TR people in the area.

Oh woops...apparently Rual Rochester. What's your car look like?

I've got a WE4...work at Elite Autobody on Dirksen