Highschool football game highlights

Yeah, tell me about it. LSU finally gets a well rounded offense together and now its defense couldn't stop a recreation level team. :rolleyes:
They are the National Champs at target shooting their own feet though. I've never seen a team with so much foot speed put bullets in those feet without missing.

We had a high school game Friday a few towns away that ended up 84-82 in regulation. Topped LSU for not stopping the offense.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

" and now its defense couldn't stop a recreation level team. :rolleyes:"
The "parks and recreation coaching team" was good enuf to put your boys on the trailer..
Your qb wasn't good enuf to play @ the "recreation team" level...Guess he wasn't good enuf to get his stated revenge.:p

" and now its defense couldn't stop a recreation level team. :rolleyes:"
The "parks and recreation coaching team" was good enuf to put your boys on the trailer..
Your qb wasn't good enuf to play @ the "recreation team" level...Guess he wasn't good enuf to get his stated revenge.:p

Don't go getting all 'GO DAWGS' on me Old Man. I wasn't calling Georgia a recreation level team. I was saying that LSU couldn't stop a recreation level team if they had to play one. They do not have a typical LSU defense this year. Off the top of my head I can't remember them putting up 40 and losing. Georgia's defense was tremendously better than LSU's even though the score doesn't reflect that big of a difference. Mettenburger put up his 40+ under extreme duress through out the game while Murray put up his 40+ in the comfort of a well protected pocket. Murray had time to build a house of cards every play. Mettenburger on the other hand was getting hit by trucks. Its wrong to say that kid wasn't good enough but his team's effort dam sure fell short on defense. You should be proud of him too, he is a Georgia product. ;)

" Its wrong to say that kid wasn't good enough".. He was in the competition to be the next GA qback. Murray won it. They were room mates til Mett dropped out, and went elsewhere, then to LSU....
Your guys got beat.......Live w/ it, and turn your concerns for the future toward 11/9..........It's "Roll Tide" day for LSU :D:p

" Its wrong to say that kid wasn't good enough".. He was in the competition to be the next GA qback. Murray won it. They were room mates til Mett dropped out, and went elsewhere, then to LSU....
Your guys got beat.......Live w/ it, and turn your concerns for the future toward 11/9..........It's "Roll Tide" day for LSU :D:p

Actually Chuck he got kicked off of Georgia's team for violation of team rules and plead guilty to some illegal activity like sexual assault or something. I got no concerns about LSU vs Bama. Bama is going to win. I am an LSU fan but I am a realist as well. I knew LSU wasn't a national title contender when they played their cream puff teams and those cream puffs put up WAY to many points on them. When we are 'true' contenders we 'goose egg' teams like that unless they score on our redshirt defense in the last three minutes. UAB and Kent State put up a combined 30 points against us. Auburn in its rebuilding stage put up 21. LSU ain't got it this year. Enjoy the win. I ain't trying to rain on your parade. I wish we could lend ya'll some running backs, that would all but guarantee another SEC National Champ. Now how about that Highschool game I posted the highlights of? That kid 'Speedy' Noil, Karr's quarterback, is truly a special talent. We put a hit on him early in the game that he had to come out after. I believe that one hurt him and kept him immobile. The term 'Run like a deer' is not wasted on him.

We have another nationally televised game tonight. We play on ESPN2 at 7pm CST. My son is number 93 for John Curtis. Wish us luck. We are playing against the team with the number one running back recruit in the nation.