Rescheduled-Houston - Bison Dyno Tuning - 2017

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Guys and Gals,
Some of you expressed interest in a 2017 Dyno Tuning session. For your convenience, previous sessions can be accesses via provided hyperlinks;
2016 Houston Dyno Tuning
Gaging interest: Dyno tuning Houston.

Based on majority feedback, the 2017 dates are Saturday & Sunday Nov 4-5th, pending final commitments.
Availability with @bison has been confirmed.
*Frequent updates of the latest info will be in post 1&2 for convenience.

I will follow-up with PM if I am missing your contact info. Availability will be on a first come, first serve basis. Communication of event details and estimated pricing will be via txt messages or group PM chat.

Following is a list of individuals who have shown interest in the event;
@wiseman - Stock/PL - Local
@turbo J - Classic - Rosenberg, TX
Jerryl - XFI 2.0 - Local
Jerryl - Stock/PL - Local
@The Granny - XFI - Local
@Dhos1 - Stock/PL - Dallas/FW TX
@TURBOTERRORV6 - XFI - Local
@87_TType - Stock/PL (?) - Baytown TX
Pete - Stock/PL - Local
Paul - Stock/PL - Local
@87gn-newbee - XFI - Local
@Carl Ramsey - Stock - Local
@Drgrigoriy - Baytown - Stock
@Drgrigoriy - Baytown - XFI 2.0

*Please reach out to Bison directly if you are interested services or parts while in the area. (XFI purchase/install/tune, MAP sensors, etc.)

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2017:
Please review and post a reply with corrected info on ECM and your location as listed in Post #1.

If correct, no need to reply.

Last edited:
I'd like to be get my car tuned.... either a Saturday or Sunday preferably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, do we pm Bison to let him know what we want to have done...or how will this go. Im getting some crazy ideas here and may do aome research on Speed Density. He says he burns chips too i think i read.

So, do we pm Bison to let him know what we want to have done...or how will this go. Im getting some crazy ideas here and may do aome research on Speed Density. He says he burns chips too i think i read.
I think if you want something special done then yes get with Brian and he can come prepared for your specific needs. He'll likely need to know your current setup as well.

I'm looking forward to meeting familiar and new faces and looking forward to Jerryls new setup. Jerryl I hope everything turned out well for you after your awful incident.

The shop charges $XX/hour, and Bison $XX. Each participant will be able to purchase XX time, based on what they feel is needed. (Recommendations will follow at a later time.)
Once the car is strapped down, the clock starts, IOW; Anything that has to be done while strapped down is part of the dyno time. Of course, someone may decide to purchase a full day, which I will try to accommodate.

If you decide other services are needed outside dyno tuning, it is best to PM Bison. Hope that makes sense.

I'm looking forward to meeting familiar and new faces and looking forward to Jerryls new setup. Jerryl I hope everything turned out well for you after your awful incident.
Thank you for the kind words Robert. I took the road less traveled but not out of the woods yet (Car is not running at this time).
Not sharing details due to potential legal reasons.

Note;
TB.com only allows 5 members per PM chat, so it’s definitely not conducive to get alignment for 12-14 people.
Group text messages have not met my expectations either as this is very cumbersome. My preference would be Google+ or WhatsApp, but open to suggestions.

*Still need 2-3 additional cars for a full 2 day event.

Updated Post #1 & #2; #2 will be used for feedback request.