Houston Buick Club @ HOOTERS: Frank Weeks Retirement Party

86TexasT

:cool: Houston Buick Club Member 'Frank Weeks' is retiring after 27 years @ Lubrizol Corp. They are giving him a party Saturday August 29th @ Hooters :eek: , 3656 East Sam Houston Parkway South, 5:00 pm. Lubrizol is picking up the tab, All Houston Buick Club members & family are invited.;) FREE FOOD & DRINKS. We will have reserved parking spots for the Club. R.S.V.P. IS NECESSARY. I need to notify Lubrizol how many are coming. You can respond to this posting, email me at: cantdrivefiftyfive@hotmail.com, or call & leave message 713-682-6737. Shine up your Buicks & come out for some fun.

Tell Frank Congrats!!! I have my couples wedding shower that day.... Rather go to Hooters!!!:)

Nick

i should have the GN rdy by then...still waiting on the motor...im def. going to go see some good baby feeders :D :tongue:

T - I know I haven't paid my dues yet, and unfortunately Zeus ins't exactly street ready right now, but may I participate? I'm due to arrive the day before. Am looking forward to meeting you guys....again.

:eek: RETIREMENT PARTY INFORMATION UPDATE: Lubrizol is NOT paying for this, Frank is. I misunderstood the info, should have called Frank direct. Houston Buick Club Members & significant others are invited. Snacks will be available. Should still be alot of fun. Come out & have some fun.

I was just notified that the retirement party for Frank Weeks has been cancelled.

John