How are you running your fuel line up to the motor on a turbo ls?

chub406

Hey guys. Im going to run the fuel line up the frame but once i get to the firewall, Im going to have to run the line to the motor. I cant go across from the fender because of the exhaust on the turbo and forward headers. Its going to a y block . Anyone have any pics on how they ran their? Anyone tried running everything up the drivers side instead?

Good question .I have my supply to fuel rails and return from reg at the rear of engine . i plan on coming up in the ac delete plate area with the supply to a y and with the return line as well . sorry no pics as of yet .

Thats how Im going to run mine. Prob going to wrap the line when it gets close to the exhaust. I guess it might not come to close. I just dont want to have to run the line half way up and across the block off plate. lol

I saw a non buick car done where the the lines were done basicly over the trans and out the back of the engine between firewall and manifold . not sure if that would pass a track tech inspection . but..it looked pretty good .

Ya. Im sure the guys in tech would love that. lol I would def have to run it over the exhaust then.

This is a picture of a SBC in my T-Type. I know this isn't the greatest picture, but I'm out of town right now to show anything better. I mounted a Y block on the driver's side head and then ran the fuel lines from that to the back of the fuel rails.

Attachments

• Engine Bay2.JPG
    Engine Bay2.JPG
    669.1 KB · Views: 228
Nice! Thats the same set up I have. Would love to see more pics.
What type of fittings are you guys using on your fuel pumps and regulators? It says -10 AN o-ring inlet/outlet for the pump, -8 for the other. Is it just a standard AN flare fitting JEGS 555-110205 or do you have to run The radiused pump fittings?. JEGS 555-100167

2013-01-26_16-47-32_829_zps97ae56ab.jpg

2013-01-23_19-37-54_540_zps18133247.jpg

Here is a drawing I put together when I was coming up with a parts list of all the AN fittings I need. You'll have to verify what you need as I'm using a different regulator and most likely different fuel rails.

I also found one other picture that may be helpful.

Engine Compartment Fuel Fittings.JPGEngine Bay.JPG