How many of you guys have a go pro?

Mike , that looks like the FIRST time they threw ..... I mean you JUMPED out of a perfectly good airplane .

I have the Go Pro 4, what app are you guys using? I have seen mixed reviews about the apps used to control the Go Pro especially since the last update. Mostly negative.

How good does that suction cup hold? I'd be nervous as hell lol. Just bought one myself.

Did the track give you any crap about mounting it like that?

The track hasn't given me any issues and if they did I just mounted it on the inside

I used to use it a lot, but the track this run comes from unfortunately, was closed by Maricopa County because the operator thought he was untouchable............ Idiot. :mad: The place had been in constant operation since 1961. Now, I keep forgetting to bring it along to the tracks I visit. I gotta correct that..................

I love that the Mustang guy red lighted and then the fly by he did (Dave's a Buick guy at heart) after the run. :D

In addition, you can kinda hear the trans take a crap at near the 1000ft mark, broke the forward drum. That won't happen again........ I hit the SM button early to try and catch what was going on when the trans did it's thing.

The second video is my buddy doing a 10.5** run. His car wasn't running right that day and I couldn't let him just sit there...........

Go Pro's are cool as anything.

Drag Racing 04-09-2017 003.MP4

Last edited:
Fool in da tube today.
G0070247.JPG