I bought a 1987 Grand National !

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
hey everyone, I recently bought a 1987 Grand National. I have had many before but it has been about 20 years. I always planned to get another one but After seeing VIce Grip Garage get the GN I couldnt take much more LOL. Then he got another one and I couldnt even watch that episode until I got one. I got it off ebay it seems to be a great deal at 16K as it is running and has a rebuilt motor and many upgrades. It is paid for but now I need to get it shipped. It is in Texas and I am in California. I have got cars shipped before so I know how to get quotes and everything but I thought I would see if there is anyone here that does it or if anyone can recommend someone or a company. Many of the quotes I have gotten are around 800. It doesnt have to be enclosed trailer it isnt perfect condition. Thanks!

Good Morning:
I know that Dennis Kirban's weekly newsletter, Kirban's Side of the Road (Kirban's SOTR) lists a broker named Sal Hamed for transporting. Dennis says you have to mention his name for a good price. You might want to check it out.
Congratulations on your Grand National!! Enjoy the ride!! Good Luck!!