I dont think its gonna fit

nickb

Hehehe

image.jpg
image.jpg

Definitely gonna flow good. Intercooler is good for 2000hp. Im gonna cut a hole in a fiberglass hood and see how it looks. Im not much of a fan of cowl hoods. I have a feeling its gonna look nasty!

I have a friend that built a sheet metal with an Intercooler like that. First time he ran ice water through it at the track in the heat with all the humidity here it sweated like a cold beer. Water ran down in the cylinders. He cranked it and tried to compress a liquid. Bent rods, valves ,and jacked up pistons. Just wanted to warn you.

The factory Cobras, Camaros, and Vettes are like that but the water is pretty hot. Looks awesome though!

Yes my c7 z06 has the same basic setup with a heat exchanger. I will also be running a heat exchanger on this as well as this is gonna be a street car. I will have a tank for ice for track days but I dont anticipate it being a problem. Thanks though, it is something I will look out for.

liquid does cool better than air which is why you dont see and modern air cooled motor designs.

Before you put it in run ice water through it in a warm room. If there's condensation tripping through the runners you know if there's going to be a problem. Just a thought.

Yep its not going to fit.
Your right about the hood no matter how much it sticks out its better than a cowl hood
It will just be like a chick with her tits hangin out of her shirt. I dont have a problem with it lol

Before you put it in run ice water through it in a warm room. If there's condensation tripping through the runners you know if there's going to be a problem. Just a thought.

Hard to believe that much water could have poured into the engine from condensation. Maybee the core was cracked on your buddys? Anywho I'll keep an eye on things.

Workin on same thing and im almost positive mines comin out of the hood and mines a2a

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    771.2 KB · Views: 361
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    821.8 KB · Views: 415
You may be right about the leak. I have a Hogan's for my Stage 2 I really want to stick a liquid to air core in!
a99833c80820400c552e8d2730463bdf.jpg