I might be starting up a shop in south Everett

Gene,
When you have a chance, give us a call, and let us know where it is, and what needs done, so we can come down and check it out. I'm sure we can help with something.. :p
I think this will be fun for you, and just being down the street from your place will make it even better. :D
Best of luck to you!
PS.. hows your kahlua supply.. ;)

How about "Performance & Speed Inc." or PSI for short?
or "Pure Speed Inc." (PSI)
or "Not A Jiffy Lube"
or "Fleury's"
or "The Shop" (simple)
or "Bulging Hoods"
or "Bed, Bath and Boost"

This is kinda fun :D
Will you be at the shop on monday?

Adum:D

Congratulations Geno on your new endeavor!

I guess the city doesn't approve of your shop in the backyard, eh? Too bad, it was close to home. :D

What IS the address of the place, didn't notice it mentioned earlier. Here's wishing you the best,

yea address Ill help :D Wanda said something about kahlua I will bring cups.....;)
Randy

P.S. I like bed,bath,and boost maybe TURBO PIT STOP....

You guys crack me up. I thought of a name for the shop, but I'm not telling you guys, haha :rolleyes:
Oh, and if we're cleaning, I may need to bring the Espresso machine instead of Kahlua. ;) (just to get everyone moving LOL)
Theres lots to be done..
We'll need heaters to keep it warm, too. :D

Dave sorry i missed you but ive been trying to get this dam T-Type painted:rolleyes: Everytime i paint a car i always say i will never do it again:mad: No updates yet on the shop and im just waiting for the old renter to get his **** out. The shop is behind honeys (I hate that) just down the street from the Empire business park. When i get the keys and im in i will post a new thread for people to come on by to check out my hole in the wall garage LOL. It need some work but its a start;)
I never get emails anymore telling me people have replyed to theads..

Hi Gene,
Go into your USER CP (user control panel) under Edit Options and look down the list for "emails and notifications", then look for "Use Email Notification by default" to see if the "yes" box is checked, that should help you get your emails.
I don't get them every time, but almost every other time. :D
You've just been too busy, you must be out of practice in here. LOL ;)
Tell Robin and Slash hi for me.

Geno,

You mentioned the new place is located behind Honey's so
I wanted to throw my nomination in for the naming the place so here's my idea..............

Hooters & Hotrods :D :D :D

Think of it - let's say you need to have that new Walbro 340 pump installed. You make the appt. for a Saturday afternoon, show up, B.S. for a while, head over to Honey's for a bit then come back, B.S for awhile then pick-up your ride and head home.

It's combines a couple of every guys's likes: car and girls.
:p :p :p

And..............To drum up new business you could host a carwash
there and have the "performers" wash cars :D :D :D

Mike