I need tips, 1st race tomorrow vs srt8 charger!!!---

I will check it out. I know it has a "tune" for the cam and injectors. The guy I bought the car from owns an "f-body" speed shop and had his tuner guy do his magic.

When I went to test drive, all sorts of electrical stuff was hanging from the passenger side of the dash. Is that where I need to look for the chip? ---

I will check it out. I know it has a "tune" for the cam and injectors. The guy I bought the car from owns an "f-body" speed shop and had his tuner guy do his magic.

When I went to test drive, all sorts of electrical stuff was hanging from the passenger side of the dash. Is that where I need to look for the chip? ---

Up under the passenger side dash you will find the ecu...you need to drop it down and there is a small cover. Remove the cover and you will see the chip.

Not sure what the guy did for a tune if it still has the factory chip :confused:

Only a few chips designed to work with the GN's and TTA's these days...most popular is Eric Marshal's TurboTweak Home chips. Based on the mods you listed the chip would be burned for: 93 octane, Alky, MSD 50#'S, Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Cam, Intake (K&N style filter), boost range, stock turbo, trans, and converter. No real magic done by a shop, just plug it in and go typically only minor adjustments...Eric is very accurate.