Improved a little, new time 12.47

I think it's righteous that you are knocking on the door of high tens. That's doin' work.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

One last update. I have an all forged engine with all the good stuff at a local shop. The guy is busy, when I say busy I mean it took 15 months to get in there. One day I get an offer on my car, seemed too good to be true. I will loose no money and basically made a little, I did most of the work and tuned it all myself which helped tremendously. I sold the car and went to the shop that has my engine and tell them, lets get a new plan together I just sold my car. The owner says, we just started assembling it , the engine is all paid for on my end anyway.... Awe hell, I tell him to finish it up, it's almost complete. I listed some extra parts on Ebay and sold the forged engine in one day.

This now replaces the TR. I know, yellow, either love it or hate it. I'm a love it guy, it's a 2007 Z06 with 5k miles, one owner and all service records. Next week I'm ordering, long tubes, heads, cam and will try one of those new MSD intakes.
I've already jumped back into HP Tuners, turned the stupid CAGS off and turned the fans on a little earlier. If the weather holds out I'll get the wideband in next week and start tuning. The factory commands a pretty rich AFR.