in car, super fast turbo 4wd suby, great for big screen!

XxDarkSidexX

Banned
this is pretty good clean video of an in car subaru. Listen to this thing scream out on the top end, its pretty fast and great handling! Click windows media player, double click to maximize, sit back and enjoy! No lame music, just raw footage, makes for the best! Looks like all my grand turismo subaru rally replays :)

Video - Very fast stage onboard a Subaru Impreza Group N rally car

heres one of a group A suby; Video - Full rally stage onboard a Subaru Impreza group A.

HEY DON.....how much are those transmissions hahaha???? I want a 6 six clutchless up/down shifting tranny :)

darkside

WOW, just plain sick!

This is without a doubt my favorite Rally vid that you have posted... The Subby was hauling some serious ass, very fast stage indeed! Gotta love In-car videos, almost makes you feel like you are along for the ride:cool:

Thanks again for contributing some cool stuff in here, I am going to give you the official title of~ Rally Video King:D :smile:

I try :biggrin: thanks man! Heh only reason why I post in the first place is because I watch the videos' on my own anyways. It takes like 2 min to make a thread out of it for everyone to enjoy. And when I joined this board, I was pretty saddend because our video section was WEAK SAUCE!!!

Now is pretty decent, but still nothing compard to other boards. But as Michael Corleone said to his dad after he accepted the fact his dad was dieing and transfering power to him, "we'll get there pop, we'll get there"

I'm glad you liked this video!