In Need OF HELP!

TTGN

Anyone that owns a Buick Grand National in the SC/Myrtle Beach area please contact me as soon as possible.
My number is 843-591-2670
This could be a friend of a friend.
I am trying to round up as many cars as possible to get together on Sunday, July 17th at my shop at 8545 Highway 544, Myrtle Beach SC 29588. We will also be using the parking lot of Coastal Marine next door to my shop.
The time is from 10am-2pm. This is not a car show...just a get together for a very dear friend/customer of mine named Chris Sager who has terminal cancer and does not have much longer to live. He has told me in the past that he always wanted to go to a big Grand National get together, and was never able to do it. He has a Grand National himself, and it is his baby.
I would like to bring the get together to him...but I need everyone's help
I understand that this is very short notice...but I just found out today his days are very numbered, and he is barely able to leave his house.So for obvious reasons, I have to make this happen as soon as possible.
Once again, anyone and everyone please contact me either via Facebook, or by phone so I can have some sort of a head count. The more cars, the better. I want this to be a day Chris will never forget.
I would like to thank each and every one of you that can attend ahead of time.This will mean the world to Chris.

I am not very internet savvy, so I will just put up a link to my facebook page. scroll down and look at it.

I am not asking for donations of any sort. I just want to make one of this mans wishes come true.

The local news station has contacted me today, and I will post anything they do with me in this thread.

https://www.facebook.com/peter.studw...nf&pnref=story

I believe I met Chris a few months back at a cruise-in while I was on vacation in MB. He seemed like a super nice guy. Unfortunately, I can't attend but I do encourage anyone that can to do so. I am dealing with a similar situation in my family and can attest to the fact that a little support can go a long way to comforting those who need it. Saying a prayer for him and your endeavor to make a wish come true.

I posted this for someone else that is not a member here! It's a good reason to have a get together.

I posted this for someone else that is not a member here! It's a good reason to have a get together.

I will be there as Chris is a friend of mine. The response for this get together is awesome, looks like a lot of cars of any brand are coming to put a smile on Chris's face.

Please make an effort to come and make this guys day.

I will be there as Chris is a friend of mine. The response for this get together is awesome, looks like a lot of cars of any brand are coming to put a smile on Chris's face.

Please make an effort to come and make this guys day.