Installing Racetronix dual fuel pumps

greeneyegi

The pumps on the hanger will NOT fit in the tank.Has anyone done this yet?

Last edited:
I did a racetronix dual pumper kit and I actually trimmed a little on the bottom if I remember correctly

Installed a racetronix dual fuel pumps last year pumps were a tight fit to get thru but fit. Had to install float arm after pumps were in the tank.

Installed a racetronix dual fuel pumps last year pumps were a tight fit to get thru but fit. Had to install float arm after pumps were in the tank.
Did anybody have instructions? somthing that stated this?
I will try this thanks!wisturbot!

Bought mine from from mike at full throttle speed. Not sure if if there is instructions. Emailed full throttle that was there response.it is a PITA to hook up the float arm with pumps in the tank.

Answer: It won't go in with the float arm installed, I use a pail of long needle nose pliers to install the arm after the pumps go through the hole in the tank. Found my email from full throttle hope this helps(y)

Answer: It won't go in with the float arm installed, I use a pail of long needle nose pliers to install the arm after the pumps go through the hole in the tank. Found my email from full throttle hope this helps(y)
Bought mine from from mike at full throttle speed. Not sure if if there is instructions. Emailed full throttle that was there response.it is a PITA to hook up the float arm with pumps in the tank.
Right on!!!
I got it in.I took off the float and it went in with a finess.
but its in thanks.I will try now its on to getting in the float. I appreciate it.

I got mine in with the float on. Did it a few times so I got good at it. ;)

well I need you to go into the float install.
I didnt see an attachment here?
Any tips to putting float in?

Got me mine in with the float. I had to squeeze the pumps together with my hand to gain a little clearance. Slipped right in.