Introducing the WindowTurbo

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Welcome to the WindowTurbo!!! This is a prototype that ALL BUICK lovers have been waiting for. Requires removal of the window circuit breaker and 2 wire install, then a ground wire... THATS IT!!!! It will take longer to remove the lower panel than to complete the install. There is no removing the door panel, no cutting and splicing wires or anything. The module is just a slight bit larger than a scan master. This is work from Richard Clark and Howie Hoyt.. All first runs are sold out and we expect the next run mid February.. As you can see from the other video in this particular case it cut the window up time IN HALF!!!! The module will retail for $140 and only 1 per car is required. Does not matter if the car is running or not, in this example the car just had the ignition key on and motor not running..What does everyone think??
info@proraceeng.com

BEFORE:
AFTER:

Last edited:
Got any pics of the actual unit or the install?
Looks awesome! ive always hated rolling up my windows.....especially if someone else is watching :mad::oops:

how do we get on the list

aaron

Got any pics of the actual unit or the install?
Looks awesome! ive always hated rolling up my windows.....especially if someone else is watching :mad::oops:

how do we get on the list

aaron

No pics as of yet. No need for a list as they will be ready in mid Feb... There will be posts in the future when they become available

12508851_1721869694714531_7010783730802013090_n.jpg

I have been beta-testing the Window Turbo for the last three days and it works great. The windows go up/down in half the time and I even noticed that the slight wind noise I had previously is gone. That may be due to more pressure being exerted upward and creating a better seal on the weatherstrip. (I do not mean to insinuate that the Window Turbo will negate wind noise.)

Installation is easy....just remove the two 7 mm screws and one 10 mm nut from the panel beneath the steering wheel and then remove the 30 amp circuit breaker for the power window from the fuse box. Plug in the new circuit breaker from the Window Turbo, connect the ground wire to a ground and you are finished with the install. Replace the panel.

As much as I hate to admit it, I can crank the hell out of my "window".................

I've put in lots of practice. :D:D:D

Last edited: