Is anybody running a Turbonetics HPC Billet / F1 72/68 or 69-68?

Info is off the compressor maps Brian,though I can personally vouch for the 64 going past 80lbs a minute and on a buick v6.motor had more than 8.7.1 compression.

I'd like to see the details of going past 80lbs/min. Like what was the exhaust to intake manifold pressure and was it all in. The ones I have logged wouldn't make it to 80lbs/min unless the air was really good. Like -1000 or better and would have required a proper wastegate strategy to get the most out of them. One of them had a Precision front mount and Based in what I've captured lately that Intercooler isn't causing any pressure drop issues. As a comparison I had a Precision 64 up to 82-83lbs/min in ok air on one engine. A little under 700whp with a T4 tang and 8.7:1 CR. Cam had a little more overlap than optimal for that engine with the turbo all in. The car trapped 110mph in the eighth at 3700lbs at LVD shortly after. The same engine I put on an MFS 6766 with a larger compressor cover and picked up huge. Peak went to 750whp and was up over 90whp at 6000rpm over the 64 with the small cover. Same style 66 exducer turbine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to see the details of going past 80lbs/min. Like what was the exhaust to intake manifold pressure and was it all in. The ones I have logged wouldn't make it to 80lbs/min unless the air was really good. Like -1000 or better and would have required a proper wastegate strategy to get the most out of them. One of them had a Precision front mount and Based in what I've captured lately that Intercooler isn't causing any pressure drop issues. As a comparison I had a Precision 64 up to 82-83lbs/min in ok air on one engine. A little under 700whp with a T4 tang and 8.7:1 CR. Cam had a little more overlap than optimal for that engine with the turbo all in. The car trapped 110mph in the eighth at 3700lbs at LVD shortly after. The same engine I put on an MFS 6766 with a larger compressor cover and picked up huge. Peak went to 750whp and was up over 90whp at 6000rpm over the 64 with the small cover. Same style 66 exducer turbine

I can't give all the details as the car is raced.what I can say over the Internet is that the car has a very aggressive tune with the intent to go as fast as possible.the wastgate strategy is easy there isn't any:Dthe ex housing is tack welded shut with a few other tricks.yes the air was great and the air intake charge was really cold.the manifold pressure was super high ex pressure was not looked at.motor has higher compression and a custom cam with the right valve train.i have taken the 64/68 to 6600/6800 rpm.

Pte rates their 64 at 90lbs a minute/900 hp the 67 at 935 hp with the 66 turbine.surprised you got that much of a gain with the 67 mfs over a gen 2 64.i also understand that pte doesn't do comp maps like turbonetics/Garrett/or bw.how many lbs a minute can that mfs67 do?

Pte rates their 64 at 90lbs a minute/900 hp the 67 at 935 hp with the 66 turbine.surprised you got that much of a gain with the 67 mfs over a gen 2 64.i also understand that pte doesn't do comp maps like turbonetics/Garrett/or bw.how many lbs a minute can that mfs67 do?

Can't get much more than 80lbs/min through a small compressor cover let alone 90lbs/min. Drive pressure just goes out of sight. MFS 67 82-83lbs/min on a stock short block and had ignition failure. In good air with more manifold pressure it's probably good 86-87lbs/min on the same engine. Went to over 90lbs/min on the example above. I'm not surprised at all with the gain. Compressor is probably good for 8-10lbs/min more and the larger cover allows the full flow of the wheel.

Can't get much more than 80lbs/min through a small compressor cover let alone 90lbs/min. Drive pressure just goes out of sight. MFS 67 82-83lbs/min on a stock short block and had ignition failure. In good air with more manifold pressure it's probably good 86-87lbs/min on the same engine. Went to over 90lbs/min on the example above. I'm not surprised at all with the gain. Compressor is probably good for 8-10lbs/min more and the larger cover allows the full flow of the wheel.

Hmm 90lbs a minute with the right stuff.i might have a use for that:D

Bison, whats the price for admission on a mfs 67? The borg 67 is just a huge bitch and may not run it.
I can't give all the details as the car is raced.what I can say over the Internet is that the car has a very aggressive tune with the intent to go as fast as possible.the wastgate strategy is easy there isn't any:Dthe ex housing is tack welded shut with a few other tricks.yes the air was great and the air intake charge was really cold.the manifold pressure was super high ex pressure was not looked at.motor has higher compression and a custom cam with the right valve train.i have taken the 64/68 to 6600/6800 rpm.
Holy crap! No waste gate? Any idea how much boost it makes?
We actually just done this on my buddy's 24v cummins. With the stock hx35 it made 40psi. Put an aurora 4000 on it which is basically an s363 with the small turbine and it made 60psi.

New Bison, whats the price for admission on a mfs 67? The borg 67 is just a huge bitch and may not run it.
Holy crap! No waste gate? Any idea how much boost it makes?
We actually just done this on my buddy's 24v cummins. With the stock hx35 it made 40psi. Put an aurora 4000 on it which is basically an s363 with the small turbine and it made 60psi.
Big boost:D