is this your car?

I dont know. I can not get anyone to tell me how to attach pictures, that was one of my tries. I have a good camera with some nice pics too.

A gn at milan doing a burnout, I have some nice pictures if someone could just tell me how to post them. It is a h.p. 4.1 megapixel w/ 56x zoom I can print pics that look professional.

Scott,

Did you happen to get more than one run down the track that day or did you just load the trailer up after the burn-out?

I see you finally made a name for yourself on here Dave.:D

So how many times have you been down the track?

I'll bring my slow car to the M event on October 25 and put a beating on you! How does that sound?
:p

Scott

Sounds like a plan, just make sure you beat me before you load the car on the trailer after the first run. I figure out how your heads cracked on your "Race Car":eek: , All the times starting the car up to unload, then sitting outside with the hood up for three hours, and then loading the car up after making a 1/8th mile pass:D .

I can't think of any reason not to be there yet, but there is still another month to come up with a lame excuse.

Don't you worry about me beating you. Just don't be all upset that your BIG 63 turbo got its fins blown off by my little 44:D

All I can say about my heads cracking is atleast I was at the track and not off on some golf course trying to find my BALLS;)

I'm sure you'll think of some reason you can't make it on OCT. 25.

Scott