Its alive!!!

volvoman

The Green BEAST
Well ,

Just broke in the new 202 cam. I taped the MAF to the TB for now. It ran pretty smooth, started right up. There are few things need to take care of. The car is on stands no rear end yet. I will be going to
turbo thunder for sure this year. My ride might not run perfect but it will be there!

Check out my $8.99 fuel pressure gauge :p
Its%20Alive!!%20first%20start%20up!.JPG
$8.99%20fuel%20pressure%20gauge.JPG

I am going to try and take you guys up on the fine tuning of my ride , I hope before turbo thunder.

l8ter
Chris

Originally posted by volvoman
Well ,

Just broke in the new 202 cam. I taped the MAF to the TB for now. It ran pretty smooth, started right up. There are few things need to take care of. The car is on stands no rear end yet. I will be going to
turbo thunder for sure this year. My ride might not run perfect but it will be there!

Check out my $8.99 fuel pressure gauge :p
Its%20Alive!!%20first%20start%20up!.JPG
$8.99%20fuel%20pressure%20gauge.JPG

I am going to try and take you guys up on the fine tuning of my ride , I hope before turbo thunder.

l8ter

That's awsome! keep us posted when you put that bad boy on the road.

Frank
Chris

Hey Chris,

You'll have to bring the Volvo down to PIR this summer and beat up on the imports. :)

It needs bit of work still

I would love to do that. Told my wife no street racing if I got to go to the track 1 or 2 times a month. Now that would not include special events LOL. I did get the

volvo 3 wire o2 to wor with it though close loop faster still lot to do .

Chris