It's Getting Close!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
It's almost time, time for the most awesome event in the Buick community! RC's garage plus some racing, what more could a Buick guy ask for...

Who is coming??????

I am coming as I got the friday ntie meal tickets....member folks you need to apply for the meal ticket....

One can only hope the weather will be better this time around compared to last year.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I'll be there. If last year was any indication, this thing's gunna be huge. :)

Happy Spooling.
Mike Barnard

I'll be there be there , and putting my car on the dyno again with a different turbo . Hey Mike if you need a ride to Richards again let me know .

Count me in!! Can't wait. I need to get busy and get my car ready. I just got it out from storage yesterday [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in!! Can't wait. I need to get busy and get my car ready. I just got it out from storage yesterday [emoji15]

Get it over here so we can give the once over !!

Three of my friends will be there with myself. One of them just bought his first turbo Buick last week. Can't wait.

I hope the weather will be nice I hope to drive mine down from PA again!

I'm Also thinking about coming Down from PA, was there in 2008 and it was Fantastic, this should be an Awesome Event as Always...Big Thanks to Richard for doing this!!

Ill be there with TurboTimmer and Rusty and John C. Should be a blast! Car count looks to be strong this year as NE crew coming down with V8 boys to play with as well! Weather holds out this should be a blast. Be there Wed through Saturday!

Car won't be ready in time, but I'm riding down with Randy from MD. Never been there so really looking forward to it. Just hope the weather is decent.

Car won't be ready in time, but I'm riding down with Randy from MD. Never been there so really looking forward to it. Just hope the weather is decent.

Yep we are gonna have a strong MAGNA presence down in NC next week! Every body get your shirts to wear!! I'll be selling them!

Boostjunkie and I are heading down early Monday morning. Gonna help set up on Tuesday, and hopefully run an important errand to Mike McCoy's place.

Boostjunkie and I are heading down early Monday morning. Gonna help set up on Tuesday, and hopefully run an important errand to Mike McCoy's place.

If you end up traveling US 74 to Monroe on your way to see MM you can see my place from the hwy (in a little town called Peachland). Toot the horn and wave when you ride by. (y)